PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

Any chance you have a decent black leather seat bottom for a 1990. . Drivers side preferred but could probably make the passenger side work. Let me know please thanks.

I don't have anything usable right now. but I am supposed to pick up a car on Friday and I'll let you know if we get lucky on that one.

I don't have anything usable right now. but I am supposed to pick up a car on Friday and I'll let you know if we get lucky on that one.

Thanks I had a guy redo my seat bottom and bolsters and he did a terrible job on the bottom and actually shrunk my seat. I have a nice bottom I pulled from a junk yard car but it’s from an Anniversary car so it has the grey inside and the blue piping.

console lid

I am looking for the padded lid that goes on the console would prefer a grey one but could take a black one.

Please advise.

Tks

Sean

Wow Sean you are still alive have not head from you in a long time.

Oh yes still alive!

After my car was stolen I ended up getting it back but it had a bad engine knock.

ICBC wrote it off and after a bunch of bargaining I bought it back at salvage value.

I was super busy in my new company, legal bookkeeping, and it took a while before I was able to give it a look over.

Turned out one of the hold-down bolts on the roller rockers had become loose and that was what was causing the knock as the rocker was hitting the valve cover.

I tightened that down and now have put in an 89 dash I got from Kevin years ago to replace the badly cracked 91 dash and replace the battery in the QH and now am about to buy a little laptop so I can re-install the tune.

I hope to be mobile before the end of the month.

If that works out i will probably head off to Calgary to get a proper tune then it's hello SC!

I hope you are doing well!

Sean

coolant recovery tank sensor

I need a coolant recovery tank sensor for my 91 SC...….PM me if you can help please

Thanks

rear glass

hi im needing a rear glass(big) from 94-95 sc ,also both sides of the roof molding. thx tony.

Back