PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

Front ABS sensors

fordpowerrplus, I am following up on my 2 front ABS sensors. I have sent you your money thru paypal. I have attempted to reach you thru e-mail. What is the statues of my parts? Please respond.

Englishbulldog

Morning,.. Hey Bud are you checking your private messages ? Because I sent you an update about the sensors on the 12th @ 7:55 PM, did you not get it ? let me know because I've sent you two private messages and have not heard back from you until today. Either way no worries just email me at fordpowerplus@gmail.com or you can private message me. Thanks

Do you have...

Are these available? For a 1990 SC 5sp.....

VMM
Stock gear shift knob
Door weatherstrip (both sides)
Black cloth sunvisors

Last edited:
Late models MAF sensor

Edward,

Thanks again for sending me the MAF sensor and housing so quickly. I appreciate the quick response and also thanks for the freebie pine tree air fresher lol.

Jon

Corner Passenger Tail Light?

Noticed today that mine is busted. No idea how it happened since it hasn't moved in months. Please let me know if you have one in good shape and the cost shipped to 33881. Also interested in the complete center section if you have one that isn't cracked. Mine is decent, but has some minor cracks. Thanks.

Ride Control (Auto/Firm) console switch for 1995 SC?

Do you have a ride control (auto/firm) console switch for a 1995 SC? Thanks!

Last edited:
Crankshaft Sensor

Hello,
With all the inventory you are holding, do you have a Crankshaft Position Sensor for a 1993 TBIRD SC - I believe all the SC's from 89-93 use the same. If so, give me a call at 757-719-2178.

Mark

Back