PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

Wiper Cowl and Brake hydro master cylinder unit for sale. And much more

I have a near mint plastic wiper cowl with no cracks::D for sale from 90 SC.
And a low mile complete Brake master cylinder (hydroboost) set up for 89-92 SC and Cougar for sale that works perfectly.
And I have MANY other Thunderbird SC and non SC T-Bird parts available, just let me know if interested...
Email me at fordpowerplus@gmail.com or send private message here. Thanks

Last edited:
Brake Hydro and Power antenna {smooth)

Multiple pictures below ... If anyone is interested in a very nice fully functional power antenna from a low mile Thunderbird SC let me know. fully raises and lowers smoothly. Or a near perfect only 65k miles Complete brake master cylinder ( Hydro boost ) with anti-lock computer. You can send private messages here or email me at fordpowerplus@gmail.com Thanks
20180710_144644.jpg

Brake Hydro Booster from 90 Thunderbird SC with 65,000 miles.. Works great. if interested let me know.
at fordpowerplus@gmail.com or send private messages.View attachment 6870120180719_150303.jpgScreenshot_20180722-171603_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• 20180710_143355.jpg
    20180710_143355.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 207
  • 20180710_145923.jpg
    20180710_145923.jpg
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
complete engine with only 85 k on ODO

I have a completel ( includes everything from the oil pan to supercharger and flywheel to all the accessories
) 3.8 Super Coupe engine from a 1990 that runs GREAT and has only 85,000 original miles! Absolutely no issues at all, Also the harmonic balancer was recently replaced:D. I will ship anywhere in the US and maybe further if needed . And please check first page for details of other parts I have available. No part is too big or small I'll do my best to help. If interested let me know at fordpowerplus@gmail.com or sent private message here. Thanks

Last edited:
Cobra Rs chrome

Hey if anyone is interested in a pretty decent set of chrome Cobra R rims let me know. I'll post pictures later today or tomorrow. And I still have just about any parts needed for your 89-95 SC or 89-97 T-Bird / Cougar available. Just give me your list of needed parts and I'll take it from there. And all parts are fully tested (when applicable) so no worries. Contact me >>> fordpowerplus@gmail.com I usually respond within 30 minutes or less. Thanks

Last edited:
Ported heads

Hey guys.. I have a good pair of ported heads from a 91 SC (low miles) if interested let me know at fordpowerplus@gmail.com. And remember that I still have just about anything you might need for your 89-95 SC and 89-97 T-Bird or Cougar. Check first page for more details. Let me know what you need and I'll do my best to help. Have a good one. Thanks

Received several parts and everything was as promised in great condition. Parts where carefully packaged so no damage would happen. Kept me updated on parts during process

I need the 3-bolt elbow that goes behind the blower and connects the intake manifold to the inter-cooler outlet piping for an '89. Thanks.

Crank shaft position sensor for 1990 SC

I need a Crank shaft position sensor for 1990 SC. Do you have a good one?
ASPEDT2

89-91 super coupe all red tails and trunk panel !

Hey guy and gals .. I was searching my old storage warehouse to finish up a couple "nearly impossible to find" parts orders and I came across a super nice set of ALL RED 89-91 Super Coupe tail lights and a near Perfect fully intact ALL RED 89-91 SC trunk reflector. I'll probably post some pictures a bit later today or tomorrow. Any interest let me know at fordpowerplus@gmail.com And remember I still have just about anything else you may need for your SC or Non SC T-bird ( BIG or small ) Engines & Transmissions, sensors, modules, wire harnesses, crank sensors,brackets, fully tested Hydro Boost master cylinders etc etc etc. Just let me know what you need and I'll do what I can to help. fordpowerplus@gmail.com Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years ! :D:D:D

Last edited:
Drivers side abs sensor

Hello fordpowerplus, looking for a drivers side abs sensor for 91 Thunderbird SC. I understand these typically are seized to knuckle at this old age. Rebuilding front suspension and I might have destroyed the one I have now. Won't know until I put suspension back together. Even if the one I still have is good would like to purchase passenger and drivers side abs sensor just in case for the future.

Hello fordpowerplus, looking for a drivers side abs sensor for 91 Thunderbird SC. I understand these typically are seized to knuckle at this old age. Rebuilding front suspension and I might have destroyed the one I have now. Won't know until I put suspension back together. Even if the one I still have is good would like to purchase passenger and drivers side abs sensor just in case for the future.
I have a good pair for you. Check your private message. Thanks

Do you have any super charger tops? Need to have a backup just in case I screw mine but when I cut the nut for different piping

thanks

Back