PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

OK I need a rear bumper Hanger, ANMD a grey leather power seat for a 93 mine is in decent shape but the seat is bent due to a rear ender.

A+ Seller!

I would like to personally recommend this member as a great person to deal with.

Tom

Ed Call Me!!!!

Hey Ed... Mike In Hawaii You Got A Pm. Man....w.b.s Or Call Me

Later

Mike

1-408-781-3636 Cell
1-808-433-3140 Work

Hey I tried emailing you but no reply Im looking for a dark tan headliner with sunroof cutout from a 94-97 tbird I also need the sunvisors and the sunroof access panel cover please email me at ballerofdaill@msn.com or post or pm me asap Thanks again Justin

I am in need of a working vmm and both of the front abs wheel speed sensors for a 91 SC. Any help would be great.

Thanks
RedBird22

just wondering, do u still have a driver, passenger, AND backseat set still available? i was looking to get all new seats. and if you do, what color, and how much for them? i could possibly come pick them up. also, if u could send pictures to fastest35th@yahoo.com thanks!

Oil pan

Hi, I’m looking for an oil pan for a ’90 sc auto. Would you possibly have one? How much shipped to Delta, British Columbia. Canada. V4K 4W2

parts 35th anniversary edt.

would you have the front seats for the 35th edt. the black leather with gray suede in the middle?? I also need a premium sound radio and the cover for the VMM(vehicle maintainence monitor) i the dash.

I need two front black seatbelt latches, an early model vmm, fuel rail, two front signal lens's and an early model cam sensor if you got em.

I need a motor, long or shortblock, and someone to put it in my 89 SC auto, i have an 88 ranger 4x4 5 speed to trade. I'm local also, hazel park / detroit area.

shifter handle

Looking for a shifter handle, (the part the shifter knob screws onto), and a shifter boot, both parts from a 5-speed. Please let me know if you have these parts. I also live in the metro Detroit area, Livonia.

Ok, so i decided to keep my 90 SC, and fix it (right now anyway) :rolleyes:
So, i need some parts from you, my car is silver with black leather, so if you have parts to match, that would be perfect. your right around the corner from me, so this will be perfect if you can give me some prices.

DOORS with all guts, my power windows and locks dont work dont need mirrors or door panels, but if the price is right, will take them.
CENTER COUNSEL LID
steering wheel buttons
drivers side sill, i believe, its the trim piece by the door.
black leather seats and or controls
rear bumper cover
drivers side headlinght/blinker

If you could give me individual prices, that would be great, im on a budget, and prolly cant get everything at once.

Ecu

Looking for an ECU from an 89 Automatic. Code on it is A9Z2...will pay large amounts of money for it...lol

-Preston

Back