PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

I need a power antenna, but it would have to be from the 93, as I will be putting it into my 95 and the early model is not the same. Also, I really could use a pair of gray leather headrests from the early seats. I know you probably would not want to split the seats and headrests up, but thought I would ask anyways. Shipping would be to 70090, do you have these, and how much? Thanks!

I need the bottom portion of a black leather drivers seat. Do you have any in good condition? Pics and prices shipped to 33460 would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I have some ported heads I'm thinking of selling in good condition make offer . and some 94/95 sc parts.I will have two 94 SC parts cars soon :)

I have you many Gfx pieces

I have your gfx I have black,blue,red and gray what color do you need:) make fair offer and Ill ship tomorrow if you have paypal ,or send money order and ill ship A.S.A.P. Thanks

parts

I could use the gray colored door panel, a gray driver side seat, and if possible a black front bumper cover in good shape. IF no black bumper just a good front cover in good shape (preferably with the SC emblem.) Do you have any of these parts in good condition? I'm in the detroit area also so If I can get pics of these and they are in good shape I will take them. bg92_19@yahoo.com

I Have Four Intercoolers

I have four intercoolers in good shape make best offer for each + shipping thanks.I take paypal or money orders.

I need a set of valve covers, from the 94/95s if you have them. I also need the bolts to bolt the SC to the intake. PM me.

Last edited:
Sunroof Parts

I Need Any Sunroof Parts You Have Shipped To 96706 Hawaii
Glass With A Good Or Semi-good Seal Still On It , Plastic Piece That Holds You Switch For The Sunroof In Place I Really Need That Piece.....mine Broke In 8 Million Pieces So Let Me Know Send Me A Pm My Bird Is A 90 What's A Good Number That I Can Call You At.... Send In Pm As Well Thanks

Mike

I have four sc with sunroofs

I have everything you need let me check which parts are the best and I'll mail you tomorrow evening with the details Thanks. .
SPRCHKNSC said:
I Need Any Sunroof Parts You Have Shipped To 96706 Hawaii
Glass With A Good Or Semi-good Seal Still On It , Plastic Piece That Holds You Switch For The Sunroof In Place I Really Need That Piece.....mine Broke In 8 Million Pieces So Let Me Know Send Me A Pm My Bird Is A 90 What's A Good Number That I Can Call You At.... Send In Pm As Well Thanks

Mike

Last edited:
I Have glow gauges

I'm also selling SC white face power glow gauges with or without cluster for 89/93 I will post pictures soon If not sold first. Make offer.

Last edited:
A few items needed...

1) 89 S/C Driver's Side Door or Window Glass ( The door itself may be took awkward to ship, but I at least need the glass)

2) Black cloth seats (Front and Rear) and Door Panels

3) Black Carpet, long as its in good shape. i.e no holes or rips

4) May be interested in the gauges too if you can post a pic.

All shipped to 70817.

Thanks!!!

Back