PARTING OUT 11 SCs FROM 89-95

manual transmission?

looking for a manual transmission for my 89 sc. Perferably with all syncros intact thanks

pwr antenna, hood support cylinders

hoping you might be able to help me out with a power antenna and 2 hood support cylinders for my project. 1990 SC with 105k original. By the way, thank you very much for the ABS master ..primo transaction!!

need a trunck lid and rear deck spoiler for a 93, and a hood for 89-93 oh and a clean 93 rear bumper cover

bodyparts

fordpowerplus said:
I'm located in the Detroit metro area , I will ship parts ,And I will give you the best price I can or let me know what type of shipping you prefer.[/QU
i needthe front clip for over the front bumper and the rear clip would u have these items if so how much.?

front clip

I need a front clip, red would be nice but not necessary. I have a 90 coupe and could possibly pick up. Shipping would be to 44256. Thanks

mechanic parting out SC's

I need the soft rubber moulding that goes around the left (drivers side) door opening, for an '89 SC. One in good shape, i.e. no rips or tears please.
Thanks
Gerry

Hey--I am looking for a good working power antenna for a 93-95 SC. The early model is not the same, so it has to be a later one. Got any?

Do you have any 3.27 Trac-lok differentials? I think these came in the auto SC's. Let me know if you have any available and how many miles are on them. Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks for getting those valve covers and A/C pulley hub to me. I been looking for quite a while, and you got me back on line with my project. I appreciate it!

I need the front and rear bumper covers. color doesn't matter. Needs to be 90 model year style. I'm in Charlotte NC. Let me know how much.

Thanks,
Brian

Back