Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ladies and Gentlemen... Jason Marsh has left the building

John Shelton Guest

Re: Best of luck Jason

We're going to miss ya, Jason. You're one of the most knowledgeable and helpful guys around. I'm sure most of us have benefited from your good advice and friendship. Glad we finally got to meet. Keep in touch.

Ladies and Gentlemen... Jason Marsh has left the building

Jason...
    If I knew how i'd put a picture of a flag at half mast. I didn't really know you, but I've read enough of your posts to know that you are really one the "good guys" around here. Today is an unfortunate day for SC owners, except for the guy that bought your baby.

Maybe since your so busy making money you can get one of those SC mustangs coming out. Come around once in a while and rile up the new guys with the wealth of SC info and stories you have.

later,
    Jim K

It was great reading your posts...Check back once in a few..I myself gave up on SC's some time ago after crashing my last 95...I still enjoy coming back to the board and reading posts like in the old days.. SC ya around bud!

Sorry to hear you sold your SC, but you gotta do what you gotta do! Best wishes for a great future.....

SC Ya Round...
    -Jeff

Exclamation He wont be out long!!

I only made it six months without my SC and already broke down and bought another....gotta love em!!!