finally a decent 35th

nlsl90

well i'm notnew to sc's but i finally got a decent 35th to work with.i got screwed on the last one i bought. i can't wate to go pick it up. finally damn i can't believe it's true.

Did you ever get the title on the other one? If so, what did you finally have to do to get it?

I paid for my SC Dec 14th and have been getting the run around myself.

Thanks,

never did get the title for it,i'm going to salvage what ican from it,and move on.ican't waight to get started on it.

Are you gonna be scalping parts off of the other one for your new 35th or are you still selling the car the way it is??

well,not sure yet the new one should be here this weekend i'llhave to see what it needs, there isn't much good with the one i have so i'm thinkin itneeds to go away. i could make it run but i lost all interest in it, i could take the front bumper cover off and have it refinished,probably get 200 for it,and the rest is history

200 for the car or bumper cover. Id be willing to shoot you an offer on the car when yours gets there and you determine if you need the parts.

well the 35th came in today,and once again i am a little dissapointed. wrong front cover,and the rockers are rusty,when i was told they weren't. but i ended up getting it for 300 less than it sold for on ebay,and free delivery, so i couldn't turn it away. minor interior work needed,new engine,and a little body resto,and it's a nice 35th,plus it's a 5-speed,maybe it will be here for sale next year.

it's kinda hard to do look it over thourally in a picture,and it was three hours away,for what ended up paying for this one it's all good rockers aren't very much. ive bought many cars in my time,and the only one i really got screwed on was the one i bought from this sight

Yeah Ive bought some lemons and they were right in front of me. If I end up parting out my 92 and If theyll work I could sell you the rockers off of it. My car is virtually rust free except the surface rust on the roof.:D

i'm going to have new rockers put on it.thanks for the offer though. i think i got this one right being a 5-speed 35th.

Any good body shop should be able to install new rockers for you. You might need to find the parts first though.

Back