Ryan Harris...any luck??

tbirdsc357

Ryan,

I know that you are probably very busy since you have been taking out your motor, but did you get a chance to look into the cross drilled rotors? Just wanted to keep the idea floating around.
LMK. Thanks.

Steve,

Steve Richards just did the Mark VIII upgrade, and somehow eitehr got ahold of, or had made some cross drilled rotors. You may want to ask him for a source.

How did they look on Steve's car??? I'm really tempted to do this when I finally find some newer spindles and calipers with brackets.

Cheers,

Sean

Bill McNeil said:
Sean,

I'll be seeing Steve's car briefly tonight, so I'll let you know.

Also, I'll be picking up my 90mm MAF!!! :D

You really mean that nice guy Ed will be delivering it for you :)

Holy smokes! Look who's the back door post whore. How do you have time...you know with all the stalking and all :D.

Kirk Bryan said:
Look who's the back door post whore...

Umm, Ed? Is there something we should know about your sexual orientation?

...Oh, wait. The comment came from Kirk. Right!

;)

Cheers,

Sean

Sorry to hear that, Steve. ...Think about the money you're saving by not being there to have to buy beer and chicken wings?!

...I guess I'm not helping very much, eh?!

Cheers,

Sean

SeanMatteson said:

Umm, Ed? Is there something we should know about your sexual orientation?

...Oh, wait. The comment came from Kirk. Right!

;)

Cheers,

Sean

Sean, you would have to have been at the last west end meeting at Hooters Brampton to be in on Kirk's poor excuse for humour.

cheers
Ed N.

Oh come on! How else do you get the bio's of every Hooters girl...stalk...stalk...stalk. Hey Ed, was your last profession a PI? Or are you just naturally good at stalking? :)

And...
What I meant by back door post whore was that Ed's post count just came creaping up on ya, and everybody keeps bugging Matteson.

Ahhhhh. It's all becoming clearer now!

Ryan,

I'm out of town until Friday evening. Can it wait until then, or do you want the number at the hotel so you can give me a call tonight?

Cheers,

Sean

Back