ET #11 1990 SC Thunderbird For Sale/Parts

szaleski

This is Neil Frisbee’s old car (Fastest ET #11) which I am selling for my father, who bought it off of Neil. I prefer to sell the car whole, but if there is no interest in the vehicle after 2 weeks (beginning 3/23/06) then I will begin to part out the car.
Miles: 95,000
Exterior: Red
Interior: Black
Asking: $2,000 OBO

I will try to post pictures this weekend.

Vehicle Issues:
Currently the vehicle is running, but is unable to accept boost. Once boost is achieved the motor detonates. Enough time and money has been spent on the car and my father does not care to work the issue out.
The front bumper and hood are damaged do to collision with a sign. This is strictly cosmetic damage. All of the steering and suspension components are in perfect working order.

Aside from these issues the car is in perfect working condition.

Parts Installed:

Engine:
ARP bolts Throughout
Eagle H-Beam Rods on Stock Crank
Arias Forged Pistons
Custom Ground Roller Camshaft
Roller Rockers
Custom Ported Heads With Stainless Steel Valves
Magnuson Ported Blower (rectangular inlet port), With Installed Pulley Achieves 15psi
Shorty Headers
Full Borla Exhaust System
Custom Made Intercooler (two stock intercoolers welded together with slot on driver’s- side for dry-ice) Intercooler retains all stock plumbing.
70mm BBK Throttle Body
Vortech Mass Air-Flow Sensor
The motor received fresh bearings and rings 1000 miles ago before it began acting up.

Drive-Train:
Two Sets of Stock Wheels- One pair has a set of Mickey Thompson Sportsman rear tires bolted to them.
Ford AOD with Shift Kit, Upgraded Shafts, Clutch Pack, and Gear Set Built to Support 650 ft-lb of torque.
Stallion 2400RPM Stall Converter
Stock IR with Track-Lock
4.10 Gear

Exterior:
The car is red.
The front fenders and the rear deck lid are faded.
The only rust on the car is a small patch of surface rust on the passenger-side front fender, and on the hood where the damage was done from the sign.
All the glass is good.

Interior:
The interior is black, and is in good condition.

Attachments

• IMGP1309_1.jpg
    IMGP1309_1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMGP1320_1.jpg
    IMGP1320_1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMGP1323_1.jpg
    IMGP1323_1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMGP1325_1.jpg
    IMGP1325_1.jpg