Newest AR car runs 11.77 @ 116.99

boostedbird said:
Why the heck would he do that???? 2.3 whipple for a 1.5 ported MPIII :confused:

I dont know if this was the real reason or not but the excuse he gave at the time was he wanted to put his stock hood back on the car. If you will recall he had Dave's old hood that had a hole cut in it so it would clear the upper intercooler tube.

Shane

Lets see new numbers

Dave N.

When are you going back to lower your et? Like to see someone knock that Coy person off his perch :D How is the Turbo car doing? anyway looking forward to seeing your AR go quicker on motor alone with Nitrous watch out I think Kevin is going to make a move soon closer to 10's :D

Jim,

I don't plan to race the 91 again until the weather cools off and I'll likely be using nitrous then. At this point I haven't even installed the KB Boost-a-pump so that I'll have enough fuel pump capacity to use the nitrous. I drive it to work about once or twice a week and I'm really enjoying the car, so I'm in no hurry to break it.

The turbo car is supposed to be done with the latest round of upgrades in a day or two. It will probably be going to the track before the 91 does.

David

Im broke and have to buy a bunch of other stuff...Injectors, FMIC, Exhaust, Tires, and then that little thingy called a tune...I HOPE to have it done by next Christmas (2007) but we will see.

Chris

Back