Thomas A

It would work best to have each customer call in their order and pay by credit
card. We will then ship the orders when a minimum of five is met. Please
inform each person that we will need a front end weight when they call to
determine the correct spring rate. Chrome springs are available at an
additional cost of $13.00 each.They can order by calling Denny at 320-629-
4769. Thank you!

D & D Race Technologies

After a long wait, these are ready to be ordered. I have been in contact with D&D and they are willing to give us a nice price break on these if we can get 5 or more orders together. The normal price with springs is $650. They are willing to do a GP price of $599. That is a pretty nice discount for a custom part, esp. when you consider they are the only ones out there that are offering this type of setup for our cars.

MN12-QA1Pro-drag-coilovers1.jpg

It is a direct bolt in kit, and features QA1 12 click adjustable shocks. Each person in the GP gets their choice of valving ratios and spring weights. They are completely custom depending on your car and what you plan to use it for. If you are unsure what you need for your setup, D&D Race Tech can help you with your selection. They can be reached at 320-629-4769.

For more info including pictures and discussion, see this thread:
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58468

I will start the list here, and update it. If you are serious about purchasing these within the next couple of weeks, please respond here, and I'll add you to the list. Once we have 5 or more, we can go forward with the ordering. If possible, please keep discussion in the other thread listed as to not clutter this one up.

QA1 Group Purchase List $599:
1. Thomas Aden - 1993 SC - ORDER IN
2. Omar Arellano - 1991 SC - ORDER IN
3. 1995BadBird - 1995 LX - ORDER IN
4. John Shelton - 1989 SC - ORDER IN
5. Will Smith -1995 LX - ORDER IN
6. Mike Siska - 1995 LX - ORDER IN
7. Jeff S - 1993 LX - ORDER IN
8. Shane 35th SC - Maybe?

Make sure to thank Bruce 392Bird for all of his work on these!

Last edited:
Maybe in a month I really need to do some thing. Should the car be weighed in the front first?:D

When we finally order, will we pay them direct, or is someone collecting the money?
I guess I should ask, how will they know we are doing the group purchase?

Ive been waiting for these bad boys for a while, also for the group buy but my sons birthday party is in 4 weeks!!! THERE GOES MY CASH!!! I might be able to come up with the cash if not we'll have to do another group buy! :cool: PReDiTR91:cool:

I don't know what the chances of getting enough people together for a GP on this will be after this one. A lot of us have been waiting a year or more for these, and it will be tough to get 5 together after a years time.

How about you give your son a father-son project for his birthday consisting of installing some new QA1 Coilovers :D

Thomas

When we finally order, will we pay them direct, or is someone collecting the money?
I guess I should ask, how will they know we are doing the group purchase?

I haven't discussed the fine details with them, but I assume it will work like similiar GP that I have done in the past. Once we think there is enough interest, we will open it up for orders. You will place your order directly with the company. They will hold your order until they reach the total number needed (5 in this case) and then send the orders and bill your CC.

Thomas

Thomas A said:
I haven't discussed the fine details with them, but I assume it will work like similiar GP that I have done in the past. Once we think there is enough interest, we will open it up for orders. You will place your order directly with the company. They will hold your order until they reach the total number needed (5 in this case) and then send the orders and bill your CC.

Thomas
Sounds good.

Thomas A said:
I don't know what the chances of getting enough people together for a GP on this will be after this one. A lot of us have been waiting a year or more for these, and it will be tough to get 5 together after a years time.

How about you give your son a father-son project for his birthday consisting of installing some new QA1 Coilovers :D

Thomas
Sounds like a good idea!!! but my son is gonna be one year old! Ill be honest with you, THE PARTY'S FOR ME!!!:D PReDiTR91:D

Thomas, where is D&D located? I notice their area code is 320 telling me it is very close to where I live. Maybe I could stop by there and check a set out in person.

Doh! Sorry, I'll change it.

I'm not sure where they are out of Paul. I thought it was North Carolina or Tennessee, but I could be wrong.

Thomas

Thomas I am thinking about coming aboard on this. They would be for my 35th Anny. I just need to know when the money is due by and what are my options for making payment? Can I pay with a money order? I will let you guys know ASAP whether or not I am in on this or not. I am waiting to hear whether or not I will be buying this one car I have had my eye on lately so after I figure that situation out I will know if I am going to get these coil overs or not.

Shane

quick35th said:
Thomas I am thinking about coming aboard on this. They would be for my 35th Anny. I just need to know when the money is due by and what are my options for making payment? Can I pay with a money order? I will let you guys know ASAP whether or not I am in on this or not. I am waiting to hear whether or not I will be buying this one car I have had my eye on lately so after I figure that situation out I will know if I am going to get these coil overs or not.

Shane
Best thing I would do is call them and ask about your payment choice.

If for some reason they wouldn't take a money order, you could always send one to me and I can pay with a credit card. I plan to iron out all the exact payment details once we have 5 people committed.

Thomas

Back