Parting out teal 94 sc

Yes, I still have the factory supercharger,pleniums and the lower intake.
I actually have two lower intakes.

Others check pm's

Did this car have the automatic climate control? If so, do you have the control module--the part in the dash board with the knobs and buttons on it? I think mine needs replaced. How much, with shipping? We can put this and the antenna together in the same box if you have it...price?

It does have auto climate control, That part is pending payment right now.
will let you know if it doesn't sell.

clear corners

i see that you have some clear corners for sale.what do you need for them? also is there two different 95 rear end bumper covers? i might concider one of them for my 89. not sure yet on the bumper cover. but i could run over for the clears they should fit my 89 right? to bad the hood is the wrong year. i need a new hood for the 89 as i'm going to a carb and it won't clear the stock one. you guys play around with these almost as much as i do, what do you think about putting on a 95 front? then the hood would work.let me know. after all your what 45min away..tommorrow i will be in lake geneva for a meeting , i'll be back on sunday. i'll talk to you later steve

rims

do u still have the stock sc rims n caps? i just need the rims no tires shipped to ny....11551. thx tony.

Sean, I sent a paypal payment to you for the climate control module on 4/8. I have not heard anything from you acknowledging payment and I'd like to know if you received it. Thanks

$400 shipped for the sc, plenium and intake manifold.

$75 shipped for 145mph Speedo.

I have the throttle cable. Will pm you.

92tbird04,

Looking for the following for a 95 SC:

1. t-stat housing
2. lower rubber/scoop assy (air dam?) that is below engine
3. Passenger sun visor (gray w/light)
4. black fascia that surrounds the speedo (rear defro switch typically attaches to it)
5. front driver side outer seat bolster assy (or complete seat with compatible part). The bolster "arms" appear to have been broken off of the existing one attached to the seat (side bolster closest the door)

Thanks
M Randolph
aviationstation@hotmail.com

I am keeping the rest of the car intact. only selling the motor items.
I have the t-stat housing if you want.

Back