Teflon Intercooler gaskets, SC OIL New Lower Prices!!!

Tin-Knocker105

Now selling the MP plenum throttle body gasket, stock throttle body gasket as well as the plenum to supercharger gasket. Plenum to lowerintake manifold and the SC top its self.
I've been selling the intercooler gasket sets for $19 and i continue to do so.
But i will sell any gasket for $5.00 weather you buy one or a hundred, shipped anywhere in the states.
My paypal is tinner105@roadrunner.com
No need to contact me if your paying paypal just let me know what you need. If you need to send a M.O. let me know and i'l send you my address

So-recaping
IC sets $19 TB,Plenum,SC Top gasket $5.00 SC Oil- $16 for 6oz's
All price include shipping

thanks
Tony
6-20 07
I'm restocked on the oil again, i didn't think i would sell out so fast
Thanks Tony

Thanks
Tony

These aren't made from the thin stuff the Teflon's
.030 thick

Attachments

• 000_0683.JPG
    000_0683.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 266
  • 100_2081.jpg
    100_2081.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 270
  • 100_2294.jpg
    100_2294.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
I'm interested. Other than price how are these different that the gaskets sold on texasthunderbirds.com ?

Joe

Last edited:
Thats really the only difference.
I had to get out my old drafting things from my apprenticeship and layout a couple patterns. They are Teflon like Wynn's and do the same job. I have them on my car as well and one set of Wynn's i bought a year or so ago on the other car.
Just thought we could use a little break on something, thats why i priced them at $19.
They are time consuming to do. Laying out on Teflon's not easy, luckily I'm a tin knocker so i had lot of snips to cut them out.

14 sets left

tony

Last edited:
JNT said:
I'm interested. Other than price how are these different that the gaskets sold on texasthunderbirds.com ?

Joe

I have both sets in hand and the ones from tin knocker are more pliable than Wynn's. So, I imagine they'll tend to maintain their form once used. I am curious to see how they'll take to being reshaped/reused.

Back