Back to live

Payton

Finally, after two months sitting in the parking without SC, after long week of battles with injecotors/tunes/taking SC off and installing back on (I guess I did it 4 times) I got her up and running. It runs rough, but at least it runs till Dave comes. So I took that oportunity and went to see my buddy to work on my exhaust. I got a ticket a month ago for noise polution, so I had to act. I didn't feel like restricting my exhaust too much, so I went with true X-pipe from Magnaflow. Look at the picture;)
Then I drove to NewMarket to get a tranny cooler installed by John at TDS transmission.
When I came home there was a surprise for me: my Ford jacket arrived!

Attachments

• Exhaust before.jpg
    Exhaust before.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Exhaust after.jpg
    Exhaust after.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Racing jacket.jpg
    Racing jacket.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 67
Good News !!

Good work Payton !!

persistence pays off - and nice jacket

but isn't that a resonator you've installed ?

CHeers,
Vytas

( ps. my car continues to run a lot smoother ever since your 3" intake went in - thanks again !!)

vytas said:
Good work Payton !!

persistence pays off - and nice jacket

but isn't that a resonator you've installed ?

CHeers,
Vytas

( ps. my car continues to run a lot smoother ever since your 3" intake went in - thanks again !!)
Yes, I had just an X-pipe, not I have a stainess steel resonator installed. Droped the noise a bit, and sounds better now!
I am glad that happy are happy with it!

Today I awoke silver Bird too. I had a problem with it for a few months. I couldn’t start the car. So, I was kinda busy or lazy to work on it. Today, I said that time has come! It was rusted wire connector to the starter, simply sprayed with WD-40 and it did the trick!;) I have two Bird alive again!!!!

Back