Congrats Super Coupe of the Month

Huh?!

WOW!

I'm stunned. As much as I'm proud of how far my SC has come since I got it back in 2001, I've still looked at the SC's selected for SC of the Month in the past with serious respect, and aspired to someday have a car worthy of the honour.

I still see a few holes in my car as a package, and I'm working towards changing those things, and to receive this honour now only makes me more enthusiastic about trying to get there quicker!

...I'm already regretting that I won't be the first Canadian to be running an AR blower. ;)

Thanks, gang!

Best regards,

Sean

Congratulations Sean! Your car is more then worthy of the SC of the month. One of the nicest ones I've seen, Nice work! :cool:

Sean, if they put my dirty car on there a few years ago, your car is certainly worthy !! ;)

Congratulations. :)

cheers
Ed N.

Sean,
Nice Job on making the front page.
I look at your car as how I want mine to look for the most part you know just some things changed.
I still fell you have the best 90 out there.:)

...envy can be a great motivator..congratulations Sean .. you certainly inspire me - lol !!

Cheers !!
Vytas

Congrats and Well Deserved

Sean:

Congrats on SC of the Month! Well deserved and beautiful ride. Seeing that car on the show ground at Carlisle last year was awesome. I think I have some pictures of that somewhere. I am still trying to figure out when you had enough time to shine it up after the late night at the hotel.:rolleyes:

Take care and congrats again, eh?

Scott

Congrats, your car is definately one of my favorite ones! here are a few pics I took a while back...

Attachments

• Copy of PICT0007.JPG
    Copy of PICT0007.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Copy of PICT0017.JPG
    Copy of PICT0017.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Copy of PICT0008.JPG
    Copy of PICT0008.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 67
Thanks, Kevin!!! Those shots were great! I saved a copy for myself.

Guys, I really appreciate the compliments.

...I'd be remiss if I didn't pass along thanks to those of you who have worked with me on my car to make it what it is. Many of you have helped turn wrenches over the years. Others have helped with advice, selling me used parts, and even just talking about some things to help me make better decisions. ...Thanks everyone.

Sincerely,

Sean

Back