SC Collage picture, and webpage update

T

Tazer999

SC Collage picture, and webpage update

Well here is the collage I am still working on, it is getting nice and big for my garage.

sc%20collage.jpg

As for my webpage, I have more pictures in the stereo section of the sound proofing in the car, and I managed to get some pics of my exhaust, maybe I will put pics up of other performance and exterior/lighting things tonite

Re: SC Collage picture, and webpage update

Can you post a jpg of that car in the very bottom right here?

Re: SC Collage picture, and webpage update

Here is an alternate view of it

414200242334AM75031.jpg

this guy i know

this guy i know has a red 90 dropped about 2 inch lower then jason's silver bird with 18 inch versions of thoes rims. I bet u would like a pic of thoes eh ryan???

it looks dumb actaully, plus i hate the guy who drives it. He bought it off my buddy jay and he's trashing it. he's a 19 year old wanna be thug who slangin coke and making lots of money. He's had the SC like 6 months and crashed it like a couple times and beats it within a inch of its life every day..

sorry lol i really hate that guy

i'll try to get a pic

ray

????

man where is my car? lol
i bet u my car don't look like anyone elses there
so what u waiting for print it out i got plenty of pics
hahahahhah
j/k
i would be honored tho ....

members.tccoa.com/phatbrd/Misc/

hey ryan

whos pic is in the top left???

can u post a larger one???

Ray

Re: hey ryan

Uhh, I am pretty sure that is Tony Serno's, but I can't remember where I got his pic from to print it. Check the calendar picture submission post if it is still up, it should have it somewhere.

Mickey: I never knew where any of your pics were, next tiem I update the collage I will throw in a 4x6 of yours. I just need to get a bigger frame made, hehe

Hopefully you get more photos soon!!! Would be very nice to see more photos of your car....

Top left picture is Tony Serno's award winning car. I believe a picture of his car is in his signature when he posts.

Tony, Tony, award winning car, always looking good because he doesn't travel far.

Back