What's the deal on the rooms (urgent)

Nettlesd

I just called the hotel (ok, I'm a little late) and they are no longer accepting reservations for $55 a night.

Are we suppose to stay at another hotel?

Never mind, I talked to another lady who gave me the room for $55 a night. It seems a lady by the last name of Millhouse has to approve the rate change.

Last edited:
Basically after the 30th, they release the rooms to the public, but if the rooms are still available then they should honor the rate. If anyone else has any problems please let me know.

I was a couple days late too and they are charging me $89 per day. I'll argue with them at check in, that always more effective.

David

If they won't honor the $55 rate, Troy Brand has an extra room reserved I believe.

We wound up reserving 4 rooms when we only needed three.

i called just about weeks ago and they honored the rate. the first lady i talked to seemed really confused, but they called me back about 10 minutes later and set me up right.

now if i actually make it it to elkhart without grenading an engine, transmission or rear end, thats a different story.

btw, looks like i will be attempting the trip afterall. the last month has been hectic to say the least, but i need some sort of vacation so what better than a trip to niagra falls and maybe the great lakes?

Last edited:
Back