1989 SC 5spd in New York

Randall Burnett

SCCoA Member
1989 SC White with grey cloth interior. Needs some work.
5spd trans, seems to shift well
Moonroof
Power accessories work well

Car needs headgaskets and the brakes are hard, might still have a good accumulator ball for it. Has a dent on driver rear quarter above wheelwell. Other than the one dent the body is in nice shape. Has the SC stamp front cover. The headliner is torn up, otherwise the interior is in decent shape. The windshield is cracked, comes with a replacement. Needs a battery. Car does run. Working on reducing the SC collection, i have several SC's in various conditions that i will be selling.

Car is located near Poughkeepsie NY, in Clinton Corners 12514.

Asking Price is $900.00.

E-mail RABLAB156@AOL.COM

Thanks,
Randall

Attachments

• 89 SC wht PS front.JPG
    89 SC wht PS front.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 89 SC wht ps rear.JPG
    89 SC wht ps rear.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 89 SC wht DS dent.JPG
    89 SC wht DS dent.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 89 SC wht int ds.JPG
    89 SC wht int ds.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 209
how far is Clinton Corners from Camden, Rome, Utica area? I am actually making a trip there the 4th of July weekend. Maybe could come out with a truck and car hauler instead of my coupe. If you decide to part out instead, I'm in need of a front and rear bumper cover, I really don't need the whole car, but will consider it. If we make a deal I would pay in a week and most likely have a NY buddy pick up the parts or car.

White 89 SC

monstrosity_73 said:
how far is Clinton Corners from Camden, Rome, Utica area? I am actually making a trip there the 4th of July weekend. Maybe could come out with a truck and car hauler instead of my coupe. If you decide to part out instead, I'm in need of a front and rear bumper cover, I really don't need the whole car, but will consider it. If we make a deal I would pay in a week and most likely have a NY buddy pick up the parts or car.

I sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Randall

89 SC 5spd

Car is on Ebay in the parts section (Thunderbird SC), as it does need work or would make an excellent parts car. Car does have a clear title.

Starting at $550.00. This car needs to find a new home. I have no place to store it.

E-mail RABLAB156@AOL.COM if you are interested.

Thanks,
Randall

I just bought a 35th SC from Randall, and if he says its a solid car then it is.

SOMEONE ought to buy this thing!!!

89 SC 5spd

ufdb said:
I just bought a 35th SC from Randall, and if he says its a solid car then it is.

SOMEONE ought to buy this thing!!!

Hi Donald,

Enjoying the 35th?

Yeh, you would think someone would want this car, even for parts if they did not need the whole thing.

Auction ends today.

Take care Donald, and if you need a 35th 5spd in nice shape, let me know.
The 35th 5spd's are the "rarest SC's" out there.

Randall

89 SC 5spd

TbirdSCFan said:
Someone does want it... but has no place to put it. :D

Yeh, i hear you!!! If i had the place to put it, i would not sell it in it's present condition. But like the others, they need to find new homes.

Talk with you soon Richard.

Randall

Back