Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Turbo Talk

Quote Originally Posted by DamonSlowpokeBaumann
    Actually looking for 400rwhp on a stock longblock. Realistically.
    Damon,

Is Jason (AKA Carlisle Land Owner) going to be involved in building or tuning your turbo project ? I thought he was a race car only guy.

David
    1991 SC AOD 4.2..2.3 Whipple..........10.910 @ 125.61
    2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat...............707HP/650TQ

My Garage

David,

I've known Jason for a few years now and yes he would be helping me as I am no tuning expert. He also knows more about turbos then I do and the whole concept to reality will be taking place by a group of us. We feel that 400rwhp on a stock long block is possable. Turbo sizing will be that so I can achieve 600rwhp plus. (not that I even want to come close to that but just in case) Twin or single hasnt been decieded. Fitment will be key here. Thats the one variable that may put a kabosh on things. I am not willing to give up one ammenity of the SC for the turbo.As far as him only working on race cars. I cant speak for him however a 400rwhp 3.8 SC is a race car around these parts :O)

Damon
    They don't call me "SLOWPOKE" for nothin!
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.

Johnny Boos has already broke 400rwhp with a stock block SC engine with Twin Turbos. He made a 10sec pass with his stang and is now shooting for a 9sec pass with a NEW turbo setup.

LINK
    http://www.a23turbo.com/motor.html

Brad

Weird...GM coils...and is a mustang.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by seawalkersee

Chris

Negative Chris...Those are (DFU's) Direct Fire Units that come with a tec3 setup. Nothing GM about it...

Not too bad for a pair of scrub tbird turbos...The new setup is gonna raise alot of eyebrows. The new Turbos' he is using are capable of 1000HP...Still going to use the stock bottom end too...The dude is semi-nuts and VERY talented.

Brad

I dont plan on using a cam or doing any head work at first plus hes using a TEC III system. But we shall see. Reality speaks in the end and 400rwhp is very obtainable. Now that the mustang v6 guys have completely embraced turbo technology....We will only see more and more good things to come
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.

Quote Originally Posted by XR7 Dave
    Carlisle Land Owner strikes again.
    Is there something you would like to add to help further the discussion? Perhaps some of the information is incorrect? Let me know, I'm willing to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlisleLandOwn
    Is there something you would like to add to help further the discussion? Perhaps some of the information is incorrect? Let me know, I'm willing to discuss.
    Thanks for the patronizing statements. Sorry, I have no desire to discuss anything with you. I do find it funny how your arrogant and closed minded attitude is clearly evident in anything you type without the reader having any pre-existing notion that you authored it. That's funny right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

Thanks for the patronizing statements. Sorry, I have no desire to discuss anything with you. I do find it funny how your arrogant and closed minded attitude is clearly evident in anything you type without the reader having any pre-existing notion that you authored it. That's funny right there.
    Children play nice...Ive been a good boy lately....No?

If I can do it anyone can

Gotcha. Cause if I were you I wouldn't want to get into a factual debate with CLO infront of all of my customers so CLO could point out the art of black magic doesn't exist and its all a scam to dupe people into believing what ever it is you want them to believe. Now THAT RIGHT THERE is funny.

Facts and logic clearly rule out all scam's and beliefs. The difference between male and female. Now that's funny.

Pardon me, but what was this thread about? Something about turbos and Supercoupes?

Mike
    1989 Cougar XR7 - [I]Modified[/I]
    1967 Cougar XR7 - untouched -
    2011 F350 Crew Cab Superduty FX4
    6.7 diesel 435hp/800 ft lbs torque
    2010 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
    1965 Factory Five Challenge Road Race Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by seawalkersee

Chris
    TEC 3 DFU coils, but it does have a GM IAC!

Mike
    1989 Cougar XR7 - [I]Modified[/I]
    1967 Cougar XR7 - untouched -
    2011 F350 Crew Cab Superduty FX4
    6.7 diesel 435hp/800 ft lbs torque
    2010 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
    1965 Factory Five Challenge Road Race Cobra