Cowl hood group buy- request for interest...

Mercury267

I did a group buy through 2 other MN12 enthusiest sites last month, and wanted to offer, once again, a group buy on these hoods.

I wanted to post to inqure permission for one, on this site to offer the group buy on thes hoods, and offer the opportunity to forward the companies information as well.

The group buy would initially cater to potential buyers in the PA, DE, VA, and MD area to avoid the added costs of shipping and crating, however if anyone is interested in just the initial discount on the hoods you are welcome to join in as well.

Anyone who would like this group buy posted on SCCOA.com, please take this opportunity to say so.

Thank you,
~Mercy Jantz
Baltimore, MD 21229
mercury267@juno.com
410-247-2224
443-864-9144 (cell)

Timeframe? Same cost as before?

I am in RI, but I frequent PA nearly everyweek. You are going for the later years are you not? I am looking for the later model R.

All MN12 hoods are avail from 89 to 97. Even though I purchased a hood last buy, I am buying again for myself this time also. I have just purchased everything for a 96+ headlight conversion, and I will need another Cobra R cowl hood to fit those headlights.

Yes, same out of pucket as before. I can explain details, and so on if you commit.

I only need a total of 3 more buyers to place an order.

~Mercy

I just want to add that I got in on the group buy the last time with Mercy. It was an awesome transaction from start to finish. He kept everyone informed with every step of the purchase from having the catalog emailed (adobe format) to recieving the hood.

He really went out of his way only for the same gain (discount price) everyone else will get.

How much would I be looking at spending? I live in Boise Idaho, is it possible for me to even jump on this wagon? Thanks..
my area code is 83714 if it helps at all..

Interested

I would also like to be in on this. I would like to get a mach1 hood for a 92 if possible. Shipping to El Paso Texas.

Guys,

Thank you all. I need you to email me directly for the catalog. I am looking for my last 3 commited buyers.

I have to admit, I slacked a little here as I was concentrating my efforts on a buy with corral.net (the mustang guys).

I have another couple T-bird guys (including myself), and am ready to place an order.

The hoods are ALL available. There is a Cobra R style (finished top and bottom) for 89 - 93 T-birds, a straight side cowl for same years (but the straight side is only finished o nthe top. Both are bolt on hoods.

94 and 95 have a cobra R style cowl hood, a cobra R with "ram air" inlets (both finished top and bottom and for bolt on applications). I believe there is a straight sided cowl hood for the 94/95, but again this is a bolt on finished top side only hood.

96 and 97 cars (which is what I am buying) have the cobra r style and cobra r wit hram air inlets available, finished top and bottom for bolt on applications.

I can email anyone willing to commit to the group buy... or I should say, I'll email anyone who asks, but you can only commit by making your payment straight to Fiber Concepts. Once 5 payments are made (please include your part number for the hood you want, obviously), the order will automatically place. The hoods will take approx. 2 weeks to make and the owner Rob will then schedule a date fro me to pick them up. If you are close to Hatboro, PA you can pick up your hood directly, and Rob (schedule permitting) will usually give you atour of the facilities. That's kinda cool.

mercury267@juno.com is my email address. I am placing my payment with Rob next week, so give me a shout if you have any questions or comments.

THANKS GUYS!

~Mercy (Baltimore, MD)
443-864-9144
mercury267@juno.com

Back