WTB: 94-95 5-speed tranny wiring harness

brent889

just trying to find a 94-95 manual transmission wiring harness. if anyone can help me out let me know.
thanks,
brent:)

i am currently parting out a 95 5 speed.i know some of the tabs on the clips were broken when i pulled the tranny, but it is still useable. how much of the harness do you need?

harness

i would need the whole harness. it plugs in under the dash with i believe two plugs, goes out through the floor with the rubber grommet and has the three or four plugs for the tranny. let me know when you get it out and how much you want.
thanks,
brent

Last edited:
zip code

my zip code is 54981.
paypal is perfect.
just let me know how much shipping is and i'll get it to you right away.
thanks, your a life saver.
brent

p.s.
i'll need the paypal address too.

54981 has a delivery surcharge so its $8.00 shipping.$13.00 total to
jimc21@charter.net.i will ship ups,and will send you the tracking number. ill have this 95 sc to part out for a couple more weeks so let me know if there is anything else you need, or check me out on ebay :username-jimmyman

sounds good

hey, before i send the payment do you still have the wiring harnesses that are under the center console and plug into the ride control and fog lamp switches, and the wiring harness that plugs into the cigarette lighter. if so let me know how much to add on, as soon as you let me know i'll paypal you.
thanks,
brent

paypal sent

hey, i sent you $20.00 through paypal. i need the cigarette lighter harness from the pics, both parts if thats ok. and then the tranny wiring. my buddy told me the fog lamp wiring is probaly just stuffed under the carpet since it is part of the interior wiring with no disconnect so i will get back to you on that. i hope 20 covers it if not let me know. thank you and i'll look forward to hearing from you with the tracking number.
brent

$20.00 is fine , shipped out today tracking no. 1Z0E1R100371156542. isent everything in the pictures, hope it helps

Indicator display

got the wires yesterday, thanks. hey, you don't have the indicator display with the fluid levels and such under the radio do you. cause i'm looking for one without the traction assist button on it. and i'm assuming the manual wouldn't have that button. if you have it and the four tabs that hold the face plate on it are good i'd be interested in it. if it helps i just used two little screwdrivers to put through the little side slits and gently pushed the prongs inward and slid it out. oh, and an electronic climate control unit? let me know.
thanks,
brent

P.S. my fog light switch wiring was just under the carpet. it never got pulled through when the carpet was reinstalled.

Last edited:
thnx

thanks for the tip. i appreciate the help. hopefully that one goes cheap. i'll be watching it.
talk to you later,
brent

Back