SO-CAL's Easy Wheel Hop Delete Mod

I use a rust eater called "the original rust eater" by tlc "turner laboratorys corp"

it eats away rust and bolts come out easy

wheel hopping fix

interesting thread. i was wondering how i was going to address this problem. but, i can't help wondering what other problems this new fix might create down the ' road ' . - pun intended -. don't care at this point though. you're darn right i'm doing it. what i would find more difficult to believe is the ford eng.'s and test drivers ignoring that there was anything wrong with the design ( independent suspension compliments from jaguar ) and walk away. :confused::eek:: that's was the very reason they implemented the staggard shocks on solid axel cars. maybe some day these car companies will pay some money for real eng's. instead of the nubee plumbers currently at the helm.;)

wow this thread is olde!!!

its not a 100% cure on all 5 spd sc's but it does a great job of lessoning it on all .

my 92 eliminated 100% of wheel hop my 91 99% and on my 89 it helped cut it down 50% but it had other issues link cracked frame i found later on .

I tryed to do this wheel hop fix. I made problems for me. Tryed all bolts didn't move at all. Put penetrating oil on all four first one I go too spun one turn and stoped. ~~~ well then It spun freely the nut broke loose in the frame. I guess I won't be taking the other three out. Now the fun time of cuting the frame open to get a new one in there......just my luck.

Back