Michele finally made top 25 fastest...

T

Todd Jelle

Michele finally made top 25 fastest...

She ran a 13.648 @ 98.22 mph with a 1.87 60' on BFG drag radials with 13 psi so the thing could hook. All this at 3500 ft.
and without the Alcohol injection.. still needs some tuning! Shes Looking forward to a sea level run!
She ran 2 consec. 13.67s until red lighting in the 3rd round of sportsman elliminations.
To top it off we had 2 chevy Modded LT-1 guys 1 running NOS counting the spark plug wires & checking out our little V6 after her second round. The LT-1 with NOS,larger MAF, headers and 3.73s could only turn a 13.0.
Heck, I was very impressed watching her run with some of the tracks finest Sportsman guys, In the first round she knocked off last years Sportsman Champion points leader.
Hes a good guy and gave her thumbs up. Too cool!
I won't comment on my Elky as I had an off day to say the least. Needless to say I'm very impressed with our New setup, thanks to Coy Miller, Herzog Racing, Dr Fred for his tuner help, and ESM for there quick change 10 rib pulley setup, not to mention everyone else on the SCCoA BBS & TBSCEC
Thanks again
Todd & Michele

Re: Michele finally made top 25 fastest...

Michele congratulations :)
That is very impressive times you guy's are getting her runing good bet she's very happy now

Once you run 13's you always want more I plan on seeing her move up farther in the top 25 nice work Michele & Todd

Re: Michele finally made top 25 fastest...

Congrats on the impressive numbers Todd and Michele. Can't wait to see what it does at lower elevations. Hope to see you both at the Nationals or the KC meet later this year.

David

congrats

running such a quick time is no small feat, congrats

that LT-1 on nitrous is still quite a bit faster though, those damn things are hard to keep up to!

Re: congrats

As a comparison a new Z06 Vette only ran a best of 14.0 and a 2002 WS6 T/A ran 14.3. That LT-1 had slower 60' times than the SC. I think our low trap speeds were due to running BFG drags with only 13 psi. The adjusted altitude that day was 4500ft. Not very good air! A friend of mine who runs pro was upset because his car was running 13.1 and the cut off for pro is 12.99 so you can't dial anything more than a 13.0 & stay in the class. He normally runs 12.80s.

Way cool guys! I can't wait to see the new and improved SC! You guys have to come down to KC next September. You could get down to about 1300 ft. above sea level with some nice fall air. Hopefully I'll be seeing 13.9's by the end of the summer. Catch ya later.

Thomas

Awesome work, guys

Had a great time with you last weekend. Glad things are firmly going in the right direction.

Re: Awesome work, guys

thanks guys,
Boy it would be nice to have another Colo Meet, just to see who would show. The mountains are always a nice drive & its cool up there in the summer! We could take the guys over to Rocky Mountain Nat Park.and show them one of those goergous sunsets on trail ridge road. Top of the world! or we could aways go the track & show them what we mean by starved performance.
Jim, If you have never seen Bandemier Speedway its nestled along the base of the mountains, cool setting for racing!he,he, hint, hint!
Thomas, we are looking forward to the KC Meet!
Fred, As always thanks for the hospitality and hangin out!

Well, Dr. Fred will be on the road shortly, Ron will be shortly after that, his step-son Jake will be getting his 35th anniversary delivered Friday, and my car will be ready before ya know it. Maybe we'll all come up to Sterling!

Oh yea, and Jim, you should come up to Bandimere, its a cool track. We could all show the local rice-burner clubs what we're made of.

Julesburg Dragstrip would never be the same after having 3 high powered SCs visit the same day! Michele always gives the Chevy & Mopar guys fits as it is! By the way I've got an extra set of BFG Drags mounted on SC rims and ready for use!

They should rename it. Temptation Alley.

Back