NorCal Car Show - Tbirds Cats, Marks !!!

jleopold

Okay guys I say we skip May and have a Pot Luck car show:

It works like this.

We have a car show that is strickly for MN12 cars... Bird, CATS, MARKS.
Each participant puts in an entry fee of $25.00. You win by peer person votes. So if you put your car in and you pay you can only vote for another car and not your own. Winner takes the entry fee less $10.00 / entry so that we have money to pay for the BBQ after the show. Sound like fun ?

I Know that I'm always saying Tracy CA, but we have some seriously nice places to meet, Auto parts stores are close for that last minute shine and we can all have a great time with family at the park.

If you are interested please email me at johntleopold@hotmail.com
I need to start taking a count of participants. Just to make it interesting and a success, you have to pre-pay you entry fee. No pay no eat --- I have Ebay !

Well ???

John,
I have know problem with where it will be held, but other's might.

If you folks like some of the suggestions made by board members of N/cal we could really use your reply's here on the boards. Some folks want to get thing's going but don't reply or give any feed back. THUS...no meets.

Some meets are set up at wierd time's and days. We need moe org. to make it work for the majority of the folks to come to the event, again this is where feed back works.

If folks do not see replys to threads like this one then they blow it off as know one is interested in the event.
To email one preson with interess does not do the thread any good for others to see what is being discussed.

Bottom LINE.........
if you want a meet then reply to the thread and show support and date's that will help kick it off....if you don't then don't complane.
We can't get all the folk's all the time, but we can try and get most of them most of the time.

Folks like John want to set up event's, but with out the support of the members we are going to keep going on the way we have for the last two years.

Couple of tips:
* post a idea up on the board for everyone to see.
* put up a date and what is the day going to be like..car show etc.
* post replys and feed back, this inculds even if you can not come. This way we know your a live and kicking and the thread is being read by the members. It's allways good to hear from members that have not posted for a while.

Kurt

Hey guys you will not believe this but by some hard work and some serious detectiving (sp) I have contacted almost 20 people in Northern California.

If everyone would just say Hi... I have my Bird and here's how to contact me we could have a really great event this spring.

So pass the word... and also, ask people to join up. See a car, talk to them... get a phone number... heck I'm making flyers for everyone you'll love them...

Back