Robert Zibilske

thundrburd

Email Address: rzibilske77@yahoo.com
User Name: rzibilske77
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Bought a radiator on wednsday, he shipped it on thursday, great seller, would purchase from him again, over all great transaction

Bought a blower from him and it came right on time.....:D

FYI.....

Blower + styrofoam peanuts = :p

One peanut got caught and smeared up into the rotors.....:rolleyes:

It cleaned up rather nicely.....:D

Email Address: street_95@yahoo.com
User Name: rzibilske77
Vendor/Individual: Individual
Comments:

Very upstanding person, Items arrived undamaged and exactly like he described them. Very pleasant transaction, would definitely do business with him again.

Very trustworty person to do business with! Shipped out my item super fast!! Thanks again Robert, SC is running again because of you!:)
Jerome(cfthunder)

he seems ok

i got my part when he said i would. fair price, good condition. i would buy from him again. fyi, he seems to work on the road.

I just bought an intake tube from Robert. Great price, great communication, fast shipping, recommended!

Joe

Great Seller!!!

Shipped out fast got to me in two days and was exactly what i needed...

great communication and a big help...

Thanks again

It was very easy transaction, great price, fast develliry, no problems once so ever. If I ever need another part he will be the first one I ask. GOOD JOB ROBERT!

rzibiske77

Robert's an excellent seller. I bought a set of underdrive pullies from him,they looked real nice, the price was good and he shipped them super fast. I reccomend him to anyone looking for anything he'e selling, thanks again.
Mitchell

robert zibilske

rzibilske-definately a good seller. he located some code scanners and informed us. we purchased the scanners at an extremely good price and i am sure robert made little or no money, yet he spent his time with good communication to get them to us. thanks robert

Back