WTB: 89-91SC Rear Trunk Reflector...

JOE91SC

Looking for a 89-91 SC rear trunk reflector. Possiblily be in mint to like new condition. or any info leading to finding one will be appreciated. thanks

Joe
audiogears@shaw.ca

Last edited:
Hello

Hello,
I have one that is in pretty good shape.
How much do you want to spend?
Thanks,
D Rainer

No offense to anyone here. The local U-pull-it yard just got in a 90 SC with lights that are in excellant shape. If you want them, let me know. I will pull them (If they still have them 3 days later, I go once a week) and ship them at your cost + 10 bucks for my time and gas. The total cost to get them from the yard is $40.

I mean no offense to anyone, this is a club and the preservation to the SC lovers of the world is worth more to me than raping the ~~~~ out of memebrs as some do.

Let me know.

Re: ...

SCYALTR said:
Hello,
I have one that is in pretty good shape.
How much do you want to spend?
Thanks,
D Rainer

Could you send me some pics? audiogears@shaw.ca

Well... if its a clean one $25-$40. and if its like new to brand new (new old stock) ($40-$180+)

Last edited:
Re: ...

Dahoopd said:
The local U-pull-it yard just got in a 90 SC with lights that are in excellant shape. If you want them, let me know. I will pull them (If they still have them 3 days later, I go once a week) and ship them at your cost + 10 bucks for my time and gas. The total cost to get them from the yard is $40.

Could you snap me a few pics? audiogears@shaw.ca

*What I'm really looking for..
It is to replace a slightly damaged reflector thats on my SC.. and it has only 15K km on it. Its been garage kept and only driven on sunny days since new..... (from 1991). So a new one will be ideal. But they are not available unfortunately.

Last edited:
^ Its not big, its about 1.5"x1.5" at the bottom right corner. it got melted by a 200W work lamp accidently. ( trunk was opened, lamp was slightly above and about a foot away from the reflector. car rolled back and got too close to the light, when I was inside the car or in front of the car. by the time I noticed , it was too late!)

What condition is yours?

Last edited:
Here's the reflector off my car....... Is your reflector similar in condition to mine? If so I'll consider it for sure.

SCreflector345.jpg

Can you send me a close up picture of the damage....

Here is what I have on my 90.....

Attachments

• Rear reflector 005.jpg
    Rear reflector 005.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Rear reflector 006.jpg
    Rear reflector 006.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 80
Back