Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New SuperCoupe'r: 94 SC w/19k (pics inside)

New SuperCoupe'r: 94 SC w/19k (pics inside)

Well, I bought this car from my parents this weekend. Garage kept it's whole life. totally babied. It's a 94 SuperCoupe, and it still has the new car smell. I love it! Is it rare to see a SC with so little miles on it, or do a lot of you baby the car?
    Well, even though it has so little miles on it, I had to replace the camshaft sensor this morning. It's been having an engine light come on a lot lately, and misfiring and what not, and my dad never wanted to figure out what was wrong with it. he figured it's just the oxygen sensor. Well, I ran a search on this forum, and went to www.fordfuelinjection.com and ran the engine code myself. Sure enough, CODE 214 came up. Went to autozone, bought the 35 dollar part, installed it in 5 minutes. Went for a drive. And it's as good as new once again
    here's some pics.

Untouched interior

I wish Ford was able to perfect the white pearl on this car. So of course, the plastic pieces of the car are a different color than the metal body panels

Last edited by spada; 05-14-2006 at 06:30 PM.

Another one saved from scrap heap!! Always a good thing. She is a beauty all right. I too have one in pearl, and they are hard to keep up, but when you can, they are pretty as all get out.

Good luck with it!!

Ira
    Last edited by Ira R.; 05-15-2006 at 09:53 AM.

Very NICE!
    They don't call me "SLOWPOKE" for nothin!
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.

She`s a beauty all right and that cam sensor was the first thing to go on my 94 as well. Read up on the jmod for the 4r70w trans. That was the mod I liked the best. Good luck with her.

New Sc

very nice looking ride. Hope you keep it as nice as your parents did. If you don't, sell it to me!!

Very sharp looking SC! Interior is so clean, almost like a new...

Hey.

I have the same car. 94 Auto with tan leather. Very nice. Mine only has 60,000 on it and I love the car.

Good luck with it!!!!

Don

i also have a 94 auto. I love it. Its still running strong at 130k.

Good luck w/ it

-Nick

Beautiful car! and quite the oddball being a Pearl 94 w/a Mocha interior. You don't see many 94 pearl cars. I have a pearl 95.

hey man im in trenton to i think ive seen the car around

one day well have to get together and talk cars im sure youll see me around now that i got my car running

Nice SC... Good Buy, keep up with it and it will be a good ride for a long time to come.

Talk about low miles

Nice, nice, nice! You are the one with the PGT as well arent you? Are you still planning on keeping the SC stock? Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by brandonhgt
    Nice, nice, nice! You are the one with the PGT as well arent you? Are you still planning on keeping the SC stock? Congrats!
    Yeah man, I also have a Probe GT, and I'm the 2.5L moderator on Probetalk. Are you on probetalk also?

Yeah, I am planning on keeping this baby bone stock. I love driving this thing on the weekends so much. It's such a great cruiser. Great car sounds, great radio, just a pure feeling of solidness compared to the rattly Probe. (though, I have to admit, my Probe is faster)

Quote Originally Posted by spada
    Yeah man, I also have a Probe GT, and I'm the 2.5L moderator on Probetalk. Are you on probetalk also?

Yeah, I am planning on keeping this baby bone stock. I love driving this thing on the weekends so much. It's such a great cruiser. Great car sounds, great radio, just a pure feeling of solidness compared to the rattly Probe. (though, I have to admit, my Probe is faster)
    if the probe was faster, something is wrong the SC. time to mod it until you can NEVER say that again.