Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New SuperCoupe'r: 94 SC w/19k (pics inside)

Quote Originally Posted by spada
    Yeah man, I also have a Probe GT, and I'm the 2.5L moderator on Probetalk. Are you on probetalk also?

Yeah, I am planning on keeping this baby bone stock. I love driving this thing on the weekends so much. It's such a great cruiser. Great car sounds, great radio, just a pure feeling of solidness compared to the rattly Probe. (though, I have to admit, my Probe is faster)
    I lurk around PT every once in a while. I had a 90 PGT (my first car, still miss it) and my best friend has a 94 GT and my little bro' has a 94 base so I have been around probes for a long time. I was thinking about swapping my Focus for a PSE a few months ago but that is not looking likely now.

Enjoy that cherry SC, and if you really want to keep it stock make sure you DON"T look in the used parts section because there are a ton of great deals to be had on go faster parts!

Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by 22lbsofboost
    if the probe was faster, something is wrong the SC. time to mod it until you can NEVER say that again.
    no, nothing is wrong with the SC, in it's stock form though, I don't think the automatic SC could run a 14.7 @ 95mph

my probe is 2800 lbs has 182wheel horse, 7000rpm redline, 4.39 final drive ratio and can pull low/high 2.1/2.0 60-foot times. Not to mention can handle better.
    Nothing against the SC, because overall, it's a higher quality car, just not as fun to drive as the little Probey

how is a probe better to drive? handle better?

its a probe....

yeah, it handles better, at least in modified form. I use Eibach springs and Tokico struts on my PGT. You can't really argue with lower center of gravity, lower overall weight, and the same size tires (225mm width also) The steering just feels more direct to the road.

Acceleration is slightly better, and it's a stick shift. And the sound of the 2.5L KL is as close to heaven as you can get

I don't really want to start an argument, because there's not much to argue about. I've owned the Probe since '99, and the SC has been in my family since it was ordered from the factory
    Last edited by spada; 06-28-2006 at 12:46 PM.

nah im not tryin to fight i thought it was a stock probe my mistake

Just make sure you move the siren for the alarm just to the right of the A/C condenser as I have mine installed there. It might make it harder to change plugs out. FYI.

Nice looking SC!!!!!

She's a beauty! Take good care of her

You are very very lucky...

i wish he was still around on here
    he lives like 2 mins from me but i cant get ahold of him

Quote Originally Posted by TwoToneThunder View Post
    i wish he was still around on here
    he lives like 2 mins from me but i cant get ahold of him
    He was on probetalk all the time I lurked over there, may wanna check that out, it is a pretty cool site.

now that is a sweet ride!