Professional Products 75MM TB Group Buy...

What do you mean "regular"? The price listed is for polished if that is what you mean. Non-polished are $10 less but require minimum puchase of 4 units also.

I recommend the 76MM C&L meter but others work well also.

Last edited:
XR7 Dave said:
What do you mean "regular"? The price listed is for polished if that is what you mean. Non-polished are $10 less but require minimum puchase of 4 units also.

I recommend the 76MM C&L meter but others work well also. I stock the C&L meters and they are available packaged with the TB for $265 shipped for both (add $10 for paypal).

Sorry I can't read the polished one will be fine.

I get paid next week, and if we hold off until then, i would buy one of those polished ones.

Dave, When does this have to be done. I may as well go with one of these instead of the MP and save the money. I have other things I should be doing ......LIKE MY TRANNY. Will you be stocking these or is this a one shot deal. Thanks again, Damian

Dave: I am in as well, I could use a spare one. Would I be able to pay you in about 2 weeks? Mine would also be going to BC Canada.

Thanks

Dave,

Is this a direct swap, or is there any linkage swaping to do? Don't know much about this brand. Also this is such a low low price compared to the other TB prices, Why? Just curiuos?

Shoot, at this price, I should not pass this up.

Thanks Dave.

Jeff B.

Jeff Bratton said:
Dave,

Is this a direct swap, or is there any linkage swaping to do? Don't know much about this brand. Also this is such a low low price compared to the other TB prices, Why? Just curiuos?

Shoot, at this price, I should not pass this up.

Thanks Dave.

Jeff B.

This is a direct swap no linkage change needed. Have one on my SC, great product for a great price.

Jeff...you going to Carlisle this year?

-Tim

Tim Groth said:
This is a direct swap no linkage change needed. Have one on my SC, great product for a great price.

Jeff...you going to Carlisle this year?

-Tim
Tim.... Hey there! Thanks for the Reply on the TB. For the price on these... you can't pass this one up. I'm SOLD... hehe.

Tim, I was thinking about it earlier, but now; leaning towards No. I will though be going to this years Shootout, but out to watch.:D

Thanks Tim.

Profesional products is a lower end company that sources their stuff from over seas. Thus the cheap prices. Doesnt mean the quality is bad..How much can they mess a TB up? For the price I'm sold I already have a 70mm BBK on the car and an 85 sitting on the shelf however for some reason I want a 75.

Hey Dave i have a 73 mm Ported would it make a big Difference??? if so then count me in i have the money in my bank as we speak

Back