Professional Products 75MM TB Group Buy...

charged92 said:
Good luck, I'm in Canada too and I recently bought a BHJ balancer and it was sent out of the US May 9 and I got it May 30. Of those 21 or so days, according to the tracking # it spent over two weeks at customs.:rolleyes: Maybe you'll be lucky though.

Hmmm.....apparently it depends on who is sending it out. I got mine this morning!:eek: Looks good Dave, thanks for setting this up.:D

I must have been sleeping through this. Is there another group buy of these coming up anytime soon?

-Jeremy

Lol, damn. I wouldn't have minded a satin one instead of polished. Oh well. I'll ask my buddy tonight if he wants it Dave if nobody else posts

Tazer999 said:
Lol, damn. I wouldn't have minded a satin one instead of polished. Oh well. I'll ask my buddy tonight if he wants it Dave if nobody else posts

Tazer

If Dave still has this I could trade you for the polished one. I am in kamloops so we could even take a scenic drive and meet somewhere.

Dirk

Dirk: If you grab it from him sure. My parents are in the process of moving to Merrit so I will be taking a few trips there for a bit.

Let me know if you get it or not and if not I'll just bolt this one on instead

Tazer999 said:
Dirk: If you grab it from him sure. My parents are in the process of moving to Merrit so I will be taking a few trips there for a bit.

Let me know if you get it or not and if not I'll just bolt this one on instead

Ok deal is done. I will let you know when it gets here and we can work out a swap.

K sounds good. I just got mine here today so I will just leave it in the package/box (after I take a peek at it for the craftsmanship quality) then I will put it away for now

Tazer999 said:
K sounds good. I just got mine here today so I will just leave it in the package/box (after I take a peek at it for the craftsmanship quality) then I will put it away for now

Tazer check your PMs.

Back