Professional Products 75MM TB Group Buy...

hi guys,
since dave is still in NJ and won't be home til tomorrow, i figured i would compile the list, let me know if this is correct. i believe he will be putting the order in at the end of the week. i will let him decide when the $$ needs to be sent.;)
~c

442guy----polished
bill h------polished
damien
ryan
paul
damon----polished
jeff b
sean b----polished
capt trunks
sharon s

Last edited:
cmon we need 1 person to go polished or we cant get both!

Hi guys, just got back from NJ and called to verify availability of the quantities we need and it looks like we are ok. Go ahead and send the payment now.

If you are sending a check or MO please say so on this thread and please include your screen name with your payment.

If you are paying via paypal please use the mdkracing email address listed in my sig. The ISP is alltel.net. Please include your real name and screen name with the paypal payment.

If you would prefer a satin unit please send payment for a polished unit with 1) the understanding that if I do not get 4 orders for satin you will end up with polished, and 2) I will refund the difference if the minimum quantity of 4 is met.

Anything else please ask. So far we have the following:

14cefedxr7 - 2 paid.
Damonslowpoke - payment confirmed / MO
RedSCSpeedster - payment confirmed / MO
Sean Boyle - payment confirmed / MO
xThunderbirdSCx - payment confirmed / cash
Sharon Silver
Capt. Trunks
Jeff Bratton - payment confirmed / MO
Tazer999
442Guy - payment confirmed / MO
Dahoopd - delayed
DirkSC
Brandon - delayed

SuperCoupes Unlimited
6277 Scotland St.
Madison, OH 44057

If you are sending paypal it needs to be in by Monday. If you are mailing a MO please confirm with me via email or PM that you have sent payment BEFORE Monday. Let me know if there is any problem.

I will order on Monday and expect to have them in your hands by June 9 or earlier.

Thanks,

David

PS:

Last edited:
If you are sending a check or MO please say so on this thread and please include your screen name with your payment.

i will bee sending my money out by mail to you frist thing may 25, i am sending for a polished TB thanks
paul

Hey Dave,

I don't have the money to purchase one right now. I was wondering if we can get these TB from you whenever? How much are they regularly? Will I be abel to get the polished later on? Any help is much appreciated and thanks!!

Later,
Brandon

bbird94 said:
Hey Dave,

I don't have the money to purchase one right now. I was wondering if we can get these TB from you whenever? How much are they regularly? Will I be abel to get the polished later on? Any help is much appreciated and thanks!!

Later,
Brandon

Ditto.........

Dave I wont have the money for another 2 weeks. MVA feels the need to crawl out of the woodwork and think paying them is more important than my SC getting a polished TB.........The nerve of those Freaks!

I am not stocking these TB's at this time, I am placing a bulk order to get you guys the price listed. I will order for those who need extra time to pay but I will not delay the purchase because that is not fair to those who have the money now.

If you cannot have the whole amount by Monday then you must paypal me $20 by Monday or your TB will not be ordered. I will then hold the TB for you for 30 days after which time your deposit will be forfeit and I will sell the TB if you have not paid. Sound fair?

I'm in for a polished and will send the rest of the $135 paypal next friday 6/2/06 if it is ok. paypal for $20.00 deposit sent

Last edited:
XR7 Dave said:
Updated list:

14cefedxr7 - 2 paid
Damonslowpoke - payment confirmed / MO
RedSCSpeedster - payment confirmed / MO
Sean Boyle - payment confirmed / MO
xThunderbirdSCx - payment confirmed / cash
Jeff Bratton - payment confirmed / MO
Tazer999 - paid
442Guy - payment confirmed / MO
Dahoopd - deposit confirmed
James Kanteraki - paid
tbirdaj - deposit paid
charged92 - paid
TomSC - payment confirmed

SuperCoupes Unlimited
6277 Scotland St.
Madison, OH 44057

If you are sending paypal it needs to be in by Monday. If you are mailing a MO please confirm with me via email or PM that you have sent payment BEFORE Monday. Let me know if there is any problem.

I will order on Monday and expect to have them in your hands by June 9 or earlier.

Thanks,

David

PS:

List is updated, please get your money in this weekend!

David

Last edited:
Dave: I am paypaling you $90 tonight to hold one for me, then I will send you the other $45 in 1 week, sound good?

is june 9th a reasonable date, or just the maximum???? when do you think we can really expect to see these in the mail?

Back