Professional Products 75MM TB Group Buy...

This group buy is closed, thanks to those who got their deposits in. We ordered 10 polished and 4 satin so those who wanted satin will get theirs.

I'll let you guys know when they ship out from here.

David

Polished:

14cefedxr7 - 2 paid
RedSCSpeedster - payment confirmed / MO
Sean Boyle - payment confirmed / MO
xThunderbirdSCx - payment confirmed / cash
Tazer999 - paid
Dahoopd - deposit confirmed
tbirdaj - deposit paid
charged92 - paid
TomSC - payment confirmed

Satin:

Damonslowpoke - payment confirmed / MO
James Kanteraki - paid
Jeff Bratton - payment confirmed / MO
442Guy - payment confirmed / MO

Anyone interested in Stainless Steel bolts and washers to attach your TB? Extra cost is $5 if shipped with your TB ($7.50 if shipped seperate).

XR7 Dave said:
Anyone interested in Stainless Steel bolts and washers to attach your TB? Extra cost is $5 if shipped with your TB ($7.50 if shipped seperate).

Dave,

Do you know what the length of these are. The bolt is the same thread as the SC top. I have a reaised top and it would look Shaweet with matching bolts. But they would have to be atleast 1 1/2 long. If thats the case, put me down for 2 sets. If they arent than I want 1 set anyway.

XR7 Dave said:
Polished:

14cefedxr7 - 2 paid
RedSCSpeedster - payment confirmed / MO
Sean Boyle - payment confirmed / MO
xThunderbirdSCx - payment confirmed / cash
Tazer999 - paid
Dahoopd - deposit confirmed
tbirdaj - deposit paid
charged92 - paid
TomSC - payment confirmed

Satin:

Damonslowpoke - payment confirmed / MO
James Kanteraki - paid
Jeff Bratton - payment confirmed / MO
442Guy - payment confirmed / MO

I should be a polished

if the order wasnt messed up.....ill trade with you and you can send me the 5 bucks.

442guy said:
i sent the 130

Sorry, I guess I dont' know who you are? I thought you posted you wanted "regular" in the beginning. Maybe someone else wants the satin version? Maybe Sean Boyle?

I had everyone send the same amount. If you get a satin one you'll get a refund of $10.

Dave,
Again, I go play in the sand for a month at the request of the governmnet and I miss out on the good bulk buys. If you decide to run this again let me know and I'll be on board for the TB and the MAF. I'll pay by PayPal and this is a firm commitment.
e.vonreuss@comcast.net
Thanks
Ed

Last edited:
Back