Professional Products 75MM TB Group Buy...

Mark Hoffman,

I sent it in the note with mailing info

6220 countryland dr
dawsonville ga 30534

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
When is this happening> as far as delivery?

Damon, Fed Ex has attempted delivery but cannot locate you. Contact Fed Ex to arrange delivery.

All TB's have shipped other than those who have not yet paid in full.

Thanks everyone!

David

Received mine today although I'm worried about having the right one. The box has part number 89232 which is the Super Coupe but the instructions are for a 5.0L 1994-95 Mustang? :confused:

Trust me the linkage for a 5.0 TB is totally different than an SC. You would not make the mistake.

Hey, for under $150 you can't expect good instructions. :p

Dave, I sent the rest of the money through paypal the other day did you get it? Does this T.B come with a gasket as well?

Tazer999 said:
Now I am excited to get mine... Hopefully it gets here by the 16th, :D

Good luck, I'm in Canada too and I recently bought a BHJ balancer and it was sent out of the US May 9 and I got it May 30. Of those 21 or so days, according to the tracking # it spent over two weeks at customs.:rolleyes: Maybe you'll be lucky though.

I have found that if you pay extra for Global Priority shipping (in this case $15 extra) I am required to fill out forms here that expedite it through customs. From a shipping standpoint the time frame is the same for standard Airmail and Global Priority but the way the package is handled in customs is totally different. It is something that USPS has worked out with customs I guess.

Yah, customs usually ties it up pretty good, I deal with a large supplier of paintball equipment out of Utah and they manage to zip it through customs no problem, whereas other companies I buy from take weeks as mentioned above, *shrug*

Oh well, as long as I get it I am happy

Thanks again for setting this up Dave, you are a true help to the SC community. I hope to be able to attend the tuning session that you may do in Alberta this year

Got my TB today. Thanks alot for setting this up Dave. Can't wait to get it on the car. Hopefully a TB, 10% crank pulley, and a damper that is not broken in 2 pieces will wake up my SC.

Sean Boyle

I to received mine. Looks nice.... and actually the TB's edge is thicker around where you clamp your CAI too. I have a BBK 70mm on now that I have bent the edges where I have clamped my CAI to the TB.

Thanks David for the GB on these!:)

Jeff B.

Got mine today looks great, Thanks Dave. one thing, is the IAC different between the early s.c.'s an the 94-95 s.c.'s? because the supplied IAC gasket the holes were offset where as my IAC they are straight across from each other.

Last edited:
Back