SC Parts - Cleaning out sale

hey randall

ive been needing a trans for almost three months now. i live in tennessee, but if theres no way for you to ship it here, i guess ill just have to wait some more. i could probably give you some extra money for your troubles. please send me a PM about it, in case i forget to checkthis tommorrow. thanks. -matt

SC parts

I have sent PM's to all who inquired about parts.

I have many SC parts available, let me know what you need.

Thanks,
Randall

Randall Burnett said:
Hi,

I have basically every interior part in black. I do not have black cloth seats available, just leather.

Was away for the Labor day weekend. Let me know if still looking for the parts.

Still have many SC parts available.

Thanks,
Randall

OK.. I picked up an extra set of door panels. Turned out mine weren't that bad off :rolleyes: but these have the cloth inserts which I may use anyway. My back seat is fine, but the fronts are basically trashed.

What is the condition of the black leather seats you have?

I may still swap to a gray cloth interior... mostly. I'll keep the black headliner, carpet, and dash. I have access to a donor car. So I'm gathering options. :D

Do you have a single (1) VMM clip spring sitting around anywhere?

Calipers

Randall Burnett said:
I have sent PM's to all who inquired about parts.

I have many SC parts available, let me know what you need.

Thanks,
Randall

Do you have the rear brake calipers and rotors??
Thanks
Eric
'89 SC

I need a complete brake booster assembly for a 92 SC. Need a good one with no ABS or Brake lights coming on. If you have any let me know, thanks.

I'm looking for a few things:

trunk carpet for tb without JBL sound
moon roof shade, or whole moon roof w/shade
moon roof switch and bezel
tray that would go in the cd player slot if car did not have JBL sym

all black 90 sc

Im looking for an early style supercharger, no top needed or piping or anything, just the sc, let me know, thanks, Matt

SC IRS parts

Randall,
I am looking for a SC Locker differential, preferably a 3:27 geared one, but that doesn't matter, I would also need the axles and knuckles/rotors/calipers and all bolts/hardware for the knuckles and pumpkin mounts. How much for the whole package(minus subframe carcass, don't need it) shipped to
Warrensburg,MO. zip code 64093?:D
I have a some friends who need these parts as well....thanks!
Ben

Back