Modded SC engine and other engine parts for sale

quick35th

Ok guys I have a modded SC engine for sale thats only got a few hundred miles on it. The heads are ported, its got a Comp cam in it, aftermarket valve springs, new bearings all the way around with stock internals, ported and rebuilt supercharger, 42lbs injectors, and light weight jackshaft pulley. I think thats about it that I can think of right now off the top of my head. I dont remember the name of the type of valve springs it has in it or cam specs but I can get the cam card and I can ask Dave Dalke about the springs since he is the man that built this motor. He says it will turn 6500 RPM reliably all day long. This engine was in my recently aquired road race SC that I am putting a 5.0L in so I dont need this engine. I am asking $800 OBO for the complete motor.

Also I have a spare SC block in good shape, spare set of SC heads, spare SC crank, 76mm C&L MAF, SC oil pan, and giant power stroke deisel intercooler along with some other parts and engine parts that I will have to see what I have for sale too for cheap. If you are looking for any particular engine parts I might have it and would sell to you cheap. All reasonable offers on the parts will be considered.

PM me or email me at fastest35th@yahoo.com

Shane

Hmmm could you possibly get some specs on the cam. If you would be willing to ship I may pick up the longblock from you. It comes with everything from pan to blower right? Any power numbers? Let me know I am interested :cool:

Here is the CompCam cam card:
13706115075.jpg

I'll look up the HP and TQ rating later on tonight. Lawrence (the guy I got the car with the motor in it from) said it was around 280RWHP though.

SuperCoupe007, you have a PM.

Shane

have any extra valve covers, i need the passenger side. the one that came with the engine i bought has the fill tube fitting snapped of

rzimmerl said:
have any extra valve covers, i need the passenger side. the one that came with the engine i bought has the fill tube fitting snapped of

I do have an extra set of valve covers laying around. I'll have to make sure that the passenger valve cover has the oil fill tube still on it in the morning and then I'll get back with you.

If anyone tried to PM me during the day sorry my inbox filled up. I have cleared some space out of it now so if you want to rePM me you can now. Or just hit me up at my email.

Shane

quick35th said:
Ok guys I have a modded SC engine for sale thats only got a few hundred miles on it. The heads are ported, its got a Comp cam in it, aftermarket valve springs, new bearings all the way around with stock internals, ported and rebuilt supercharger, 42lbs injectors, and light weight jackshaft pulley. I think thats about it that I can think of right now off the top of my head. I dont remember the name of the type of valve springs it has in it or cam specs but I can get the cam card and I can ask Dave Dalke about the springs since he is the man that built this motor. He says it will turn 6500 RPM reliably all day long. This engine was in my recently aquired road race SC that I am putting a 5.0L in so I dont need this engine. I am asking $800 OBO for the complete motor.

Also I have a spare SC block in good shape, spare set of SC heads, spare SC crank, 76mm C&L MAF, SC oil pan, and giant power stroke deisel intercooler along with some other parts and engine parts that I will have to see what I have for sale too for cheap. If you are looking for any particular engine parts I might have it and would sell to you cheap. All reasonable offers on the parts will be considered.

PM me or email me at fastest35th@yahoo.com

Shane

If you wern't so far away I'd be all over that motor.

Guys,

The motor is pending sale right now. There is a guy thats suposed to come get it next weekend. If the deal falls threw and it becomes available again I will let you all know. I still have other parts available if anyone is interested.

Shane

rzimmerl said:

Ryan,

I looked at the valve covers this morning. They are in good shape. The bottom part of the oil fill tube is still on the passenger valve cover but the top part that the cap screws onto is not there. If you are interested in them PM me and we'll work the details out.

Shane

Back