Car show every Wendnesday( Possible meet)

Greg Coleman

I was just talking to Les as I found out there is a car show every Saturday night just a couple of miles from me, and at this show I met the guy who does my interriors on my cars and he told me there is a bigger one every Wednesday night not to far from me aswell.It is at applewood plaza wich is at cawthra road and the QEW.You get off the QEW turn north and immediatly turn right on to the service road and follow it about 1 and 1/2 KM's and you will see the plaza on the left. There is a bar called California's there to have a drink at aswell. Maybe this could be a meeting spot one of these Wednesday nights.There are 50/50 draws and there is a guy there who will take a picture of your car and then draw it on a t-shirt and then air brush it for $45.00 for one and $80.00 for 2:D

Last edited:
This is a pretty neat gathering ... usually some very cool cars, and some tricked-out Harleys too if you're into that sort of thing. Mostly older cars (pre-76 or so), but I believe they let some late-model stuff in as well, as long as there is enough room. That lot can fill up in a hurry. I used to go down there about once a month or so the last few years with my Cougar, but haven't been this summer yet, partially because the old crapcan isn't running.

cheers
Ed N.

If we decided to have a meet there I would definitely try to get some time off work. There would be a lot of nice classics there to see.

Back