For sale: '90 35th Anniversary 5spd $2600 OBO

quick35th

Guys I am selling my 1990 35th Anniversary Edition SC. This is a very nice car and I will truely miss it very much but it has to go as I dont have a place to store it anymore. Its a factory 5spd car which as we all know is rare. The motor has about 30k miles on it and the body of the car has 196k miles on it but you would not be able to tell at all by looking at it. The paint is near perfect still with the only flaws being a few yellow spots on the front and rear bumper. The only cosmetic flaw on the entire body would be a small crank in the front bumper that was there when I originally purchased the car back in 2002. This is a Virginia car and is completely rust free top to bottom. I was in the middle of turning this car into a race car but desided to build a different car instead. That being said there is no carpet or rear quarter panels inside this car. The door panels, head liner, and dash are all there complete and unmodified. I have all the parts to go with the car to put the interior back in it except for the floor carpet and carpet that sits where the third brake light is.

Mechanically this car is rock solid. The engine runs flawlessly and makes no weird noises. It does not burn or use oil at all. The tranny shifts fine without any problems. I would trust this car to drive from coast to coast and it would not have a single problem. Just about every sensor under the hood has been replaced since I baught it. Here is a break down of the car as I see it:

The Good:
This car has never been wrecked
Rust free 5spd 35th
Paint near perfect
Body is extremely nice
Rock solid motor with low miles
Good tranny
Motor has been babied with synthetic fluids since I've owned it.

The bad:
Needs an alignment
Needs a new driver side strut rod bushing
Few small yellow spots on the bumpers
Very small crack in front bumper
Could use new front shocks

Mods done to the car:
76mm C&L MAF
10% SC pulley
B&M ripper shifter
Underdrive pulleys
BHJ balancer
SCP stock height solid rubber motor mounts
Intercooler fan
Magnflow resonator and no rear mufflers
Kenny Brown aluminum diff bushings
SCP solid rubber tranny mount
Hawk front brake pads recently replaced
NGK Iridium spark plugs
Taylor plug wires less then a year old

I am asking $2600 OBO for this car which I think is a fair price for what it is and the condition that it is in. If you wanted to put the interior back in the car it would be an extremely nice car when finished or you could continue with the path that I was taking with it and turn it into a race car. It would not at all be hard to put the interior back in this car. I'll attach some pictures of it for all to see. A few things to note about the pictures. The racing seats that are currently in the car are NOT included with the car. The stock seats will be put back in it. The 5pt harnesses may come with the car along with the stock belts. The car is dusty! Its not been washed in nearly a year and a half so dont get misslead by the pictures. Also in the pictures there are no head lights on the car but the car does now have brand new clear head lights on it but still needs corner lenses. The numbers on the side of the car are not decals but rather they are magnets so they peel right off so no worries there. The engine picture is on my members page. Like I have said before this is an extremely nice car that just needs a new home.

If interested you can contact me via PM or email at fastest35th@yahoo.com.

Shane

9417274115.jpg

9417282351.jpg

9417290815.jpg

9417300638.jpg

9417324232.jpg

9417401238.jpg

9417412845.jpg

9417434289.jpg

i offer 16 dollars, a bottle of elmers glue, and a pack of bubbleyum

I'll match his offer, and throw in a phonebook, and a harbor freight ad!

Man I wish I had an extra $2600 lying around.

hey shane man, if you dont have any luck selling this car and decide to part it out, you know who to call ;)

oh and my offer still stands.

xThunderbirdSCx said:
hey shane man, if you dont have any luck selling this car and decide to part it out, you know who to call ;)

oh and my offer still stands.

Sorry Bill but I dont have the time or room to part a car out. I love this car and I wouldn't be able to do that to her.

Shane

Theres no reason this car should be parted, thats one clean looking car at a good price....though you should get some carpet for it:)

Not sure if I already mentioned it yet but I am selling my 35th to help fund the race car project (car in my sig).

Shane

Friendly bump to the top. Maybe if there is time this saturday I'll wash the car and get some more pictures of it.

Shane

xThunderbirdSCx said:
i offer 16 dollars, a bottle of elmers glue, and a pack of bubbleyum

ok ok shane.....you drive a tough bargain, but ill offer this AND a pack of orange tic-tacs also.

Well I took the car for a bath today to clean it up and get all the dust and dirt off of it. Then it started to rain so I didn't bother drying it off.

14423291176.jpg

14423280434.jpg

1442326289.jpg

14423251648.jpg

1442324099.jpg

14423213842.jpg

14423203143.jpg

14423142364.jpg

14423013867.jpg

Shane

Bump to the top! If this stays for sale any longer I am just going to throw the rest of the interior thats not in the car back in and crank the price up on it.

Shane

Gosh no takers huh? So no one wants an extremely nice and well kept 35th thats only missing part of the interior that could easily be put back in. Well if it does not sell within two weeks I am myself going to put the interior back in it and then the price is going to be $3800 OBO. I know this car is worth more then I am asking so I have no idea whys its not selling. Hell I was practically going to give it away with the price I was willing to take for it but still. Anyways here are a few underside pictures of it to maybe excite someone's interest in this car.

15523502875.jpg

15523471169.jpg

15523414069.jpg

15401341723.jpg

Shane

Ok guys, I will have all the interior back in this 35th by this weekend. I will be bumping the price up to $3200 OBO then. I'll have full and detailed pictures of the car as well. Hopefully someone will snatch this car up.

Shane

Still for sale. Ok so the parts car that I am getting the interior out of for my 35th was not available last weekend like I had thought it would be. So hopefully if everything works out I'll have the interior back in the car this weekend.

Shane

shane, just so you know, i do want the 35th, but i have no means of buying it, which sucks really really bad, because right now, i would buy it in a heartbeat...maybe something will work out for me...doubt it though

Back