Pictures of my car!!! Just check them out!!

• Thread starter austinxtreme512
  • Start date
A

austinxtreme512

Pictures of my car!!! Just check them out!!

My car, its not an SC... Its my LX clone type thing i got going on here!!! Im going to drop a 5.0 or 351W in there, im not sure yet, but check it out!!! and tell me what you think!!!:) Thanks!!

photos.yahoo.com/bc/aceman234/lst?.dir=/Mail+Attachments

This is an old pic, about a year ago, when i first got it!!
untitled.bmp

Re: PICTURES YA'LL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

Needs SC Wheels badly. You can pick them up from a couple hundred dollars. If you buy tires I recommend a ZR 245/50/16. You'll be very impressed with the handling increase from your current wheel and tire combo.

Adam Mullen
The SC Kid

Wheels! You gotta do something with the wheels. It'll give you the look you're trying for.

and your missing the door trim ground fx. Would look much better if you had that too.

Chris

Overall....I would say very nice job on that Austin! Good Luck on the engine swap....

Cheers,
Calvin

I hate my rims, yes, I hate them with a passion, but I cant afford what i want!! I have to many other things going on now, like graduation and insurance that it makes it hard for me to save up for it!! plus, i have month old tires on there so im not in any hurry, speed is what im looking for now!! Plus, im in the process of buying the door GFX peice!! so i should get it in the next few weeks!! so ill post MORE pics as i go along with my project!! Thanks for the kind words:p

Re: ...

I have a nice set of mint 90 SC stock wheels for sale :D

Back