Ed Andrews (The-Big-E)

JStudrawa

Email Address: the-big-e@mindspring.com
User Name: The-Big-E
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Basically, Ed has been a solid and available resource for me. A few random parts early on, it wasn't until the car was completely down, he overnighted me a brake pump that day without worrying about price. Then he barely charged me a fraction of what he could have. He'll even keep a list of parts I am looking for, incase the local yard has he can grab. I could go on, but you get the point. He's a great guy, extraordinarily helpful and downright fair.

Eddie has hooked me up with several parts. If he doesn't have what you're looking for, he'll find it. ;) He's a good all around guy too, no matter what his wife says about him having too many SCs. :p ;) :D :cool:

Last edited:
+1 Just bought a part off of him. Shipped it out fast and it is in great shape as he described it. Very good to deal with and I'd definitely buy stuff from him in the future.

pulley

i just got a main tensor pulley off ED
and i have to say ill do more business with him
great shipping and easy to contact and very informative

He had the Supercharger Bypass Solenoid only used on the 89's that I needed. Fast reply to e-mail, fair price and fast shipping. Will buy from again.:)

Can't go wrong here. I drove down to Charlotte to meet him and get soem parts. Super nice and very knowledgeable.

The Big E (Edward Andrews)

I purchased a part from the big e and he sent it out almost immediately to me.Had a very great transaction with him and recommend him to everyone.

Edward Andrews

the-big-e
SCCoA Member #: 2502
Member Page Join Date: Oct 2004

First I would like to thank Ed for answering my pleade for help on getting a VMM and the seat frame with the motors-- happy with the price and the time it took to get to me from NC to Va. communication was good as well..Thanks again

Eddie Andrews - the-big-e

User Name: the-big-e

Comments:He just helped me out with a much needed wiring harness for my project. He was vary informative on the item and stayed in contact with me the whole time. Would definitly do bussiness with him again in the future.

Thanks again Ed,
John

I agree with the above statements. Very fast shipper and easy to work with. Got my pistons/rods within 3 days. Thanks

The-Big-E

I bought a part off him did not fit,Ifigured I was stuck with it.Sent him a post told me to go ahead and send it back and he would give me my money back,
which he did.Hope to purchase something else from him someday.

Rob89SC

the big e

everyone already knows, I'm sure, but e is an awesome seller! Got my taillight fast, and packed well. tyvm!:D

Email Address: the-big-e@mindspring.com
User Name: the-big-e

Bought some hard to find red XR7 fenders from the-big-e and they were well packaged. Described just like he mentioned and arrived promptly. He has a wide collection of parts, he should be everyone's first stop shop for SC parts ;)

-Bryce

Eddie Andrews (The-Big-E)

Overall a good person to talk to about the cars that we love to drive. If you ever buy a car from him, he is honest about the car will sell you.

Mike

Back