anyone with bumper fill ins i have a Q:

Merlon

so i recieved mine from TJ> and i messed up a "D" not that sticers are to complex, but they were:D

so i have been given two sets by tj, and i dont feel like effing up the 2nd set this time. so can i spray soapy water remove it, and try again using soapy water to place it?

its so hard to get it around coners without making a bubble or crease. i think i got "THUNEISC" done well but the "DRBRD" looks like ~~~~~, ha man iscrewed this one.

its not horrible, no one notices the little things i guess but me, but i know...and its eating me alive.:D

ill post some pics later tomorrow

Spray a large amount of soap and water on the decal and the body. Then remove the decal and it should slide easily with all the soapy water. Slide the decals into place and press out all the water with a Q Tip(it can still have some in there) Let it dry and youre good to go.

Just make sure to keep it about 1:20 soap/water ratio so as to not have too much soap or not enough. AND KEEP SPRAYING IT SO IT DOESNT DRY OUT :)

yeah soap and water is fine just dont use to much soap when putting it on it will take forever to stick and move around alot we use 7-8 drops of Palmolove(it works the best) in a 16oz spray bottle

thanks you guys are helful

i have a question about the corners though, how am i supposed to get the angles on without a crease or without cutting it at an angle?

Im not sure what you mean about the corners? can you get a pic

Is there a stickey paper covering the vinyl? If so it might be easier to do it with it off peel the vinyl away from the backing then spray the paper that is covering the vinyl with the soapy water and it should let you peel the vinyl away from it. Just dont confuse the transfer paper with the backing paper when you peel the vinyl from the backing paper it will be stickey if you get this wet it will be a pain to get it off the vinyl.

well this is the finished product

with crome mirror letters, and smoked out tailights, they dont looks so nice in the pic, but in real life...sweet. not all blacked outjust enough.

they do look darker in life...seriously

Last edited:
Yeah the chrome looks good we have a member in Florida that has it and I like it I wanted a more stealth look and went with black reflective

So did you get them on right?

Merlon said:
i have a question about the corners though, how am i supposed to get the angles on without a crease or without cutting it at an angle?

Soap is great as Brad and the others stated. It takes a bit of patience but the best way I learned was always start from the straightet edge of the letter. If they are individually cut than it helps. peel back just enough to get started on the straight edge. it helps to have a paper towel wet with a soap and water mixture to glide over the letter as you place them on to easily rub out any bubbles. Just take the paper towel and pour about 4 drop of soap on it, add water, wring it out lightly. you dont want it dripping. If you spray the body with light soap and water it helps to peel the letter back up if you goof.

everything came out better with saopy water

and i was thinking black that reflect at night, but i have a dark plum berry car and i hardly drive at night, so my other option was chrome

Back