Looking for a cowl hood for a 90 & 94 SC...

C

cudaz101

Looking for a cowl hood for a 90 & 94 SC...

I don't want the ram-air look, just the 3" raised cowl hood, or a similar choice...I have seen a few in pics here on the board, and have not had good luck searching for them...Any information leading me in the right direction would help..Found nothing I like at cervini site..

Thanx

Re: Looking for a cowl hood for a 90 & 94 SC...

Do you mean like the hood at George Davenport's SC.?!?
Check <a href=http://www.thundercoupe.com>www.thundercoupe.com</a>

Well I have to say the pics of G's car are very nice...However I am looking for the Cowl style hood rather than the ram-air style...No air scoops in it, just a raised center..

An example would be Vance Days hood on his 94-95 SC...

There is a pic of his SC in the Southwest board Subject = FRED MATCH RACE AUG 24th....

Also in the members cars...Rick Hubbs, Afton Lee, to name a few...

Thanks for the response..

Cheers

try at www.tccoa.com under the "most wanted parts" section. i know they have a few hoods on there and will give you a link to the sites. I just have a regular '97 hood on my '95 SC right now but if i ever get a different hood then it will be a '97 style Cobra R lookin hood and debating the ram air slots in it. Anyway, LOTS of money going down in my bird right now so a hood is the last of my concerns, especially since mine is only 7 months old. Hope you find what your looking for

Ok. Hopefully you find the hood you're looking for!!
Now I'm going to take my SC to my friends paint shop to get a new paint. =D
Am I excited or what?!?!

well

here is a pic of a guy i know's Bird, this is a 3 inch cowl

is used to conseal a 5.4 triton V8 thats all suped up (connected to a T-56 LOL DAMM i want his car)

1.jpg

Back