Kenny Brown--(Front Suspension Support Brace)--group Buy!

Ricks SC

Hi Everyone,
I would like to start a Group Buy on the Kenny Brown (Front Suspension Support Braces). I have had many requests for these. So, here it goes. Please add your name to the list below if your in. This GB is for SCCOA members.

These braces(2)(L&R) will fit all 89-97 Thunderbirds & Cougars, also will fit the 93-98 Lincoln Mark VIII's. These braces will be professionally tig welded right from the same jigs Kenny Brown Performance used. All braces will be professionally powder coated black just like the STB, LECB and the RTLB that many of you have purchased. The GB price is $105 with free priority mail shipping. Normal retail on these will be $135 plus shipping. Members in the GB will be the first to receive their braces. Please allow up to four weeks from when I receive all payments to receive your braces. Thanks everyone for your support and previous interest. I am also doing a GB on an IRS forward torque brace. Please send $105 to the address below.

Rick Gall
PO Box 33554
Las Vegas, NV 89133

Any questions feel free to email me at rmg1968@msn.com.

Thanks,
Rick

Let me know if you are in on the Kenny Brown FSSB:

1)Pablon2
2)Brad B.(paid)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Last edited:
442guy said:
Question will they fit with a raised top, I don'yt have an image to reference

I believe your thinking of a the Strut Tower Brace. This peice fits in a different location. But yes the STB will fit with a raised top as it goes behind not above. I think Rick is still selling those but I am sure he will reply.

Hi,
The Front Suspension Support Brace goes underneath the vehicle. I will be posting pictures on Ebay asap. Hi Dirk.

Thanks,
Rick

Please add your name to the list if you are in on the Kenny Brown FSSB:

1) Pablon2 :D
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

C'mon guys, I don't know of any other place to currently get this brace.

Well, I am going to make these either way. So, if you guys want to send in your money you will get the braces at the GB price.

Thanks,
Rick

Only one person other than me needs one of these? I have to believe the demand exceeds the supply with this particular part. C'mon guys, this'll help eliminate chassis absorption/flex as the reason for not getting the ETs you think you should be getting. ;)

yeah, cmon guys, this is a very good mod for the money. Rick you should have both of my money orders by now. I'm ready for the sub frame connectors. I just wish you could powder coat my parts red, but I if you can't black will do. I can always have them re-coated .

Thanks Brad. When I get caught up I will do a run of red and you can trade yours out for red ones at no extra charge. I did receive your payments.

Thank you,
Rick

yahoo! Thanks Rick. I will always be a customer,I guess until I get everything, I may just have to get another car to keep buying from you.Cya

Hi,
You can send payment to the address above. Anyone else in? I have only received payment from Brad.

Thanks,
Rick

Rick, we need an update on this. :cool: I saw you post in the other brace GP thread, so I hope you haven't forgotten about Brad and I who paid for the suspension braces. I emailed your msn account too.

Hi,
I didn't forget about anyone. Everyone will get what they paid for as you probably all know. I do apologize for the delay. I never expected it to take this long. To many things going on. I will get all braces out asap. I will be focusing on them over the next few weeks. Thanks everyone for your patience. Happy New Year to everyone.

Regards,
Rick

Back