BRC Custom Forged Blower Pistons.

22lbsofboost

Im not going to do a group buy, theres no minimum of people to call and get a good deal. im going to price them lower for SCCOA members because, well because i can. ive only worked here for 3 months but i have done a WHOLE lot for these guys. ebay, racingjunk, contingencies, etc, ive brought us into the Ecommerce community and the boss loves me for it. We have one set of SC pistons on the shelf for stock bore/cd/rods. we can make them for any bore, any rod, any pin size, and we can supply radius wall tool steel pins or for the 1000 horse and up guys, radius wall pins. our standard pins will handle up to 600 horse. i will be able to offer these to anyone who calls and says SCCOA for $100 cheaper a set than joe racer can order them for. if theres a slight chance that you can get 14 orders together, you get $200 off per set. goes from a 600 dollar set (estimated) to a 400 dollar set. :cool:
so, i didnt know what kind of market there was for custom pistons as our stock rotating assembly is fairly robust, but i had posted previously that i could get these when i first started here, now i have the pull to make it happen quickly and for a better price. these pistons are 2618 material, forged, CNC cut, hand inspected, beautiful pistons. we can also balance rotating assemblies. i am looking into trying some aluminum rods for an SC too for hardcore racers out there. Cranks i didnt see too much need for, but if there is interest, let it be known!!!

Any questions you guys can just call 800-522-7478 ext 208
www.brcperformance.com
i will get pics up soon.

I might be interested, being new to piston shopping i've never heard of them before, how would they stack up to say weisco or diamond... the companies i've heard of.

Also, what can they do for stroker guys?
4.2L crank
3.74" stroke
3.81" bore - stock
6.125" rods
9:1 CR

Maybe i'm making a big deal out of nothing but i'm trying to avoid the pin intersecting the oil ring.

The only crank that would be needed is one for a stroker version. You can sell a rotating assybly with rods and pistons.

I had mentioned that a few months back:O)

Back