Anybody See Pinks Last Night?

I haven't caught it in a few weeks, must be a re broadcast though, its only on Wednesday's on speed at 9-10 and 11-12 here.

pinks0nv.jpg

Pinks

I watched every show this season!

The best one was the Supercharged 65 Comaro vs Supercharged 67 Stingray talk about heads up style. This other stuff 20 lenghths it should be run what ya brung heads up no ohhhhhh remove nitrous and I need 15-20 lenghths dont sound right in match racing for pinks right? its all show bizzzzzzzzz

Maybe me and Pro Street Rich can enter it show them folks real mean blood sweat and gears type racing right Rich................?

Last edited:
Honda Vs GM F body 4th gen. The Honda was a turbo Computer tuning on scene with nitrous and slicks.'
The F body was a firebird/or TA with a good suspension a big motor with lots of cam and nitrous.
The Firebird looked to be a legit 9 second ride.

I've seen that one I believe we made a thread about it last time. Was it a black or dark green t/a vs. a red civic that didn't put his slicks on till the end and then blew up his tranny?

Red T/A I think and it blew its second gear and the Civic didn't put on his slicks (had to remove his front bumper to do so) til the last race.
Those two cars were in totally different classes. Very bad comparison. I'd rather have seen a highly modded Supra go against that T/A than a Civic.

They are filming Pinks at Gateway here in STL this Tuesday and Wednesday night. A few of us are planning to go over and watch on Wednesday.

David

That would rape if you got accepted, Ben.

lt1's are dogged on alot even when people like to call the 350 Chivy one of the best motors made. All an lt1 is, is a fuel injected sbc from the 70's. They have a HORRIBLE intake on them though. Jeez.

Throw an Edelbrock Air Gap Intake on there with a 750 then your at your regular ole 350 Chivy.

Not completely the LT1 has some very good new tech including better cooling an able to run Higer compression the Lt1 Lt4 and Ls1 are all very close in design. theLT1 is a pretty stout motor and responds well to bolt on mods and intake upgrades.

doesnt that lt1 have that horrible distribution system... were the distributor is behind the water pump? ehhhh... why?

Yes the OPTi spark, they were changed in later renditions of the smallblock.

that's like asking why did Ford come out with the y block motors, smeone thought it was a good idea at the time

Back