Ohio DYNO DAY with DALKE

X

xThunderbirdSCx

I talked with Dalke earlier this week and was playing with the idea of having a dyno tuning day with Dalke sometime in July. Its nothing official yet, just testing the waters to see who would be interested, then we can get in touch with him and figure something out.

Place would be somewhere in northern mid/eastern ohio.

I would be interested in atleast showing up to it. I would only be interested in a dyno if my race car actually would be running by then.

Shane

well you gotta get that thing running by winter dont you? I mean, peoples driveways DEPEND on it!

xThunderbirdSCx said:
well you gotta get that thing running by winter dont you? I mean, peoples driveways DEPEND on it!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAAHA.... Yer hillarious man. You should take that show on the road.... just don't bring it to Wisconsin.:D :p

Tbirdsc Colonel said:
Need to push it back into Aug., that way I will have my motor back

Or September or October when the weather is nice and cool. Plus I should have my car done by then.

Shane

guys....come on im talking SOON not 3 months away. Ill be ready for another dyno by then sheesh :rolleyes: .

Is there anyone whos car ISNT broken, down, not running, not plowing roads, or just plain not built who wants to get a dyno tune?

WESTERN PA GUYS YALL CAN CHIME IN HERE TOO YOU KNOW!

xThunderbirdSCx said:
guys....come on im talking SOON not 3 months away. Ill be ready for another dyno by then sheesh :rolleyes: .

Is there anyone whos car ISNT broken, down, not running, not plowing roads, or just plain not built who wants to get a dyno tune?

WESTERN PA GUYS YALL CAN CHIME IN HERE TOO YOU KNOW!

not running, not plowing roads.........LMAO! I think you should take it to Wisconsin. Caus its the cheesiest. And we know what wisconsin and their XR7's are made of...............

Tune

I really need another Tune, and Dave and I was suppose to meet up sometime anyways, so this would be perfect.

Especially within the next month. It would be a good time

Mike

Depending on how far from home you actually end up having this, and whether I can fit it into the schedule (I travel a lot for work), I may be interested in this. I was planning to go to Dave's to get a tune done soon anyway.

Keep me posted, please!

Cheers,

Sean

Super XR7 said:
Shane, will you have the car ready for the shoot-out?

Mike

I am hoping so Mike. Providing that I sell my 35th cause its the major source of money right now for the project.

Shane

I'd be up for it, I prefer to make a payment before I get out there. Cause it will end going for some other mod by the time it comes around. I guarantee it.

I might also be interested in this, depending on how far south of Sean and I this is, I might make the drive down from ontario.

Dave if you could chime in here with your schedule...mabye we could think of a day in july when youre not *too* busy (yea right, dreams i know:rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

Back