Ohio DYNO DAY with DALKE

Well man let me know a time, a place, and how much. I might run my stuff just to get a number outta it with the big pills in it.
Later
Shaun

The place would be Backstreet Performance in Medina, just south of Cleveland. Cost is $125/hr on the dyno. Tuning is $100 if you already have a chip or EEC tuner, $300 if you need a chip.

As for a date, I'll set it up when I have a firm commitment. I can get most any day if we give 1 week advance notice. Post below if you are definite and indicate what you will be paying for.

Whats the usual amount of time on a dyno needed to tune a car? If its around 1 hour should I set aside funds for 2 hours just in case?

Tony8470 said:
Whats the usual amount of time on a dyno needed to tune a car? If its around 1 hour should I set aside funds for 2 hours just in case?
Usually 1 hour.

Im about 70% for sure, You know I need a Tune BAD.

It really depends on a date, and time. I would prefer a Saturday, but I know majority rules.

Mike

I just need a re-tune after i get my clutch installed

TwoToneThunder said:
just bring the 35th for lyndsay shane duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:cool:

just messing with ya

Actualy she said that she might join the sccoa if she buys the 35th from me.

Shane

How many people could make it to Medina, OH for a tuning session? Timeframe is flexible as are dates. How about Sunday the 23rd of July?

23rd is a good day but i couldnt get the sc to ohio on a sunday ill show up as a spectator only unless everyone votes for another day then i could bring the sc

I can be there more then likely. Dave you need to convince Lawrence Mansier to show up to the dyno tune. I have some business that STILL needs taken care of with him :rolleyes: :mad:

Shane

Let's keep this on topic. If you need tuning and would be able to participate on the date listed please say so. If something about this doesn't work, let me know that also. Nothing is carved in stone yet.

Just to be clear about this:

1) dyno time is $100/hr. Most tuning takes about 1 hr (we round up and down to the 1/2 hr). This includes time spent after your car is called until you have the EEC out, cleaned and ready to chip.

2) A retune due to an issue with the last tuning session here in Ohio (you know who you are), the cost is $35/hr for my time. This includes any time spent prepping the car for tuning.

3) If you have a chip from me and need retuning because of a mods change or if you have not yet been dyno tuned, the cost is $75.

4) If you have an SCT chip that did not come from me the cost for a tune is $150.

5) If you do not have a chip and need one the cost is $300.

6) If you have an EEC Tuner and need tuning the cost is $150.

All payments must be in cash unless prior arrangements have been made.

Thanks!

David

Back