Ohio DYNO DAY with DALKE

Thatll work

The Date listed sounds good to me, I believe I have my issues figured out now... unlike last time...

Dave, do you think you could bring the next calibrated sample tube with you for me, as I believe you were thinking it was going to be maxed out without the belt slipping.

This time Ill bring an extra sc belt with me :D

Sunday??

Dave,
Does it look like its going to happen for Sunday?

Just wondering if you had enough people to give it a go...

Thanks Mike

Dave you know im down for it. I just need a re-tune and 1hr on the dyno, though i shouldnt need all of it :rolleyes:

Also my friend with the integra wants to get his dynoed.....not tuned, would he be able to tag along and just pay the 100 bucks and get a couple runs in?

I don't mind at all if someone wants to tag along and run on the dyno. Same rate will apply as for the rest of us.

I can set us up for this Sunday but they can only be there in the afternoon after 2pm. That kind of makes it tight time-wise.

We would have better luck next Saturday. They are available all day that day.

If the time frame doesn't bother anyone too much I'd rather do it on Saturday the 29th. Post if that is a problem for you.

So far we are looking at:

Steve - tune one of my chips
Jim - tune one of my chips
Bill H - retune due to mods
Mike - retune due to issues with MAF
Bill S - retune due to issues with alky kit
Integra man - no tune

Anyone else???

Well if its next saturday then I'm going to have to sit this one out probably. That weekend is a two day autocross event that I was planning on attending.

Shane

Wellll.....

That date is not as a positive as Sunday couldve been, but I do agree that
we need a date were we can be there Early!.

Im not 100% sure on this date, but I will let you know real soon Dave If I can make it or not.

Does Da Dave Dalke Dyno day depend on delightful daylight dealings with directors of dyno doers? What designation of dyno does Dave Dalke desire to do?

I cant go if it will be sunday the 23rd because of a grad party ill be attending.

I say we aim for Saturday July 29th or Saturday August 5th. It gives everyone time to adjust, gives me time to put in and break in my clutch, and gives Dave time to plan ;) :p :D

How do either of those days sound to you guys?

xThunderbirdSCx said:
I cant go if it will be sunday the 23rd because of a grad party ill be attending.

I say we aim for Saturday July 29th or Saturday August 5th. It gives everyone time to adjust, gives me time to put in and break in my clutch, and gives Dave time to plan ;) :p :D

How do either of those days sound to you guys?

Saturday August 5th and 6th I will be at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the Brickyard 400.

Shane

quick35th said:
Saturday August 5th and 6th I will be at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the Brickyard 400.

Shane

Do you have something that needs tuning or are you just cluttering up this thread? :p

Seriously, we have 2 people committed to tuning on the 29th. Please respond if you will require tuning AND you can be there on the 29th.

Also, I am going to request this be moved to the appropriate forum.

Dyno Day

Lets get an address posted on here.

I will be there to watch whatever day it ends up being. My sc's under major construction so I might as well absorb some new ideas:)

Ill be there

Well, I will be able to make it for sure, The 29th is a Saturday, so if thats the Day, Im ready!.

See ya

Mike

Gp

First, Why is this in the Group Purchases Forum???

Second, Are we going to get together this weekend and have the Dyno Tune??

Thanks Mike

This is in group purchases because it involves a vendor selling product. This is not allowed in the other forums.

We are ON this weekend at Backstreet Performance in Medina, OH. I'll be there at 10am on Saturday and will hang around until we are done.

Address is:

650 W Smith Rd,
Medina, OH 44256

Phone: (330) 764-1923

Thanks guys,

David

Please either be there before noon or let me know you are coming. If we get caught up with nothing to do we will leave so don't miss out. :)

Last edited:
Awesome

Hey Dave, Just thought maybe it would be in the Events forum, I didnt notice were it was located right away...

Ill meet you there around 10 then, Want me to bring donuts :D

Mike

Back