COWL HOOD East Coast Group Buy in Progress...

Mercury267

Based upon my last post "gauging interest", the group is currently accepting orders (place pament direct with the manufacturer- I will supply you with the info upon requests to mercury267@juno.com). The group buy products and prices are as follow:

84-88 cougar and t-bird cowl hood: 349.00

89-90 cougar cowl induction hoods: 349.00
89-90 cougar Mach 1 hood w/ low rise scoops: 349.00

91-95 cougar cowl induction hoods: 399.00
91-97 cougar mach 1 (as described above): 399.00

89-93 Mach 1 hood: 349.00
89-93 Thunderbird Cobra R cowl induction hood: 399.00

CobraHoodearlymn12.jpg

94/95 Cobra R cowl induction hoods: 399.00

GreenCowl.jpg

94-95 Cobra R WITH RAM AIR: 449.00

RamAir.jpg

96-97 Cobra R: 449.00

93-96 LINCOLN MARK VIII COBRA R COWL INDUCTION HOODS: 549.00

Mark8R.gif

Mark8R2nd.gif

Please contact me if you need additional information or would like to buy your hood. Buyers are now placing their payments with the manufacturer.

This group buy is for MD, DC, Northern VA, PA, and DE residents so we can work with the buyer and AVOID SHIPPING AND CRATING FEES so the prices you see above are ALL YOU PAY. However, if you are not local to these areas you can pay the crate fee of $40.00, and the freight (approx. 85.00 depending on zip) and any of these hoods can be shipped to loading dock/shipping bay receiving point.

Thank you all,
~Mercy Janyz
mercury267@juno.com
443-864-9144
(Baltimore, MD)

And, if I might add Mercy, I would be willing to assist any NE'ers if they are looking for something like this. I drive out to PA weekly/bi weekly. I will pickup mine and any other buyers' and bring it back to RI and arrange pickup with other members.

Skip

V8Supercoupe said:
And, if I might add Mercy, I would be willing to assist any NE'ers if they are looking for something like this. I drive out to PA weekly/bi weekly. I will pickup mine and any other buyers' and bring it back to RI and arrange pickup with other members.

Skip

THAT WOULD BE SWEET! That would mean additional MN12 members could come aboard these group buys and save all the crate and shipping fees!

We need to keep in touch on this. THANK YOU for that offer!

Mercy,

Thats a cruddy pic. I will have to send you a new smaaaaaaler one since I got it adjusted. Thats one helluva nice driveway ornament.

Awesome deal gents. Mercy can make it happen.

Last edited:
That's cool man, I appreciate the good word.

How have you been, I haven't heard from you in a while!

Get in touch with me sometime and tell me how your car is coming.

Thanks again!

Back