it was.

Randy that really is a shame. Chevys are always getting rear ended by ricers around here, that is when the ricers arent rear ending each other.:eek:

I need a long look at myself eh? Why don't you provide some links of me saying how my car can beat everything out there?

As for "come to the shootout and we'll see who rates...."

if the shootout is somewhere near I would gladly go, that being said your signature says 12.99 is your next goal, is it a joke? because if it's not you'll get pounded.

Yeah I put "Ricer!" in my avatar, the difference is I'm joking, where everyone else is not.

My "inferiority" complex stems from certain users here using derogitory terms towards other peoples cars when they themselves don't drive anything all that fast, special, etc.

Those same users will call me a ricer or say I drive a rice burner, rice rocket, blah blah, and wouldn't even be a blip on the radar, and I just like to point it out.

They do it to get my goat, I do it to get their goat. At the end of the day though, I'm still faster =)

1FASTSC said:
My "inferiority" complex stems from certain users here using derogitory terms towards other peoples cars when they themselves don't drive anything all that fast, special, etc.
Does that mean anybody and I are allowed to instigate your inferiority because we own faster cars?

That's a sweet deal.

1FASTSC said:

So your saying a fully restored "STOCK" 1990 Thunderbird super coupe is a piece of garbage and not special in any way................

Nice!!!

and BTW, in this very thread you say you can beat everything..... good god man, your so puffed up about yourself you can't even remember what you said 5 minutes ago.

Frit

Last edited:
bzzt wrong, didnt say I could beat everything. Said the guy didn't rate to call anyone a ricer.

Hooked on phonics...

1FASTSC said:
bzzt wrong, didnt say I could beat everything. Said the guy didn't rate to call anyone a ricer.

Hooked on phonics...
ricers suck.

wtf you gonna type now?

:p

Last edited:
Way to bring the maturity level of this post go way up there buddy! You just fit the stereotype to a Tee.

true ricers get butt hurt, when you talk about them over the internet.

Seriously, if you get your feelings hurt, from people like ME and others on here, then hit the little x on the top right hand corner, and go outside and play.

The true rice is pouring out of you right now.

IF you don't like to be called rice, or get hurt over what someone TYPES....then you sir have issues you need to sort out.
Hell, you call yourself a ricer, and when someone says ricer suck, it makes you feel angry it seems.
If ya don't like whats being said, then get off the offensive.

if what I typed just now gets you more pissy, well then point proven.(my own that is)

1FASTSC said:

Hooked on phonics...

"You can't compete with me on any level of racing"

and that kind of comment is in almost every single thread you yap in.

My SC is pretty much stock, and I have every damn right to call anyone a ricer that thinks by adding a fart can on a little honda civic its gonna beat my SC.

Its really funny actually, because its not your car everyone is trashing and in fact alot of folks respect your car......... its you and your attitude that no one respects or likes, and the way you act is just like a "ricer". You started it, now you have to live with it......

Also because you have basically called my pride and joy a piece of garbage cause it can't do the quarter in 11 seconds have offended me and alot of others. I don't give two sheets about my quarter time, as I'm after a good running car that looks very good and I can take to shows, and represent the Ford Thunderbird in her glory... oh of course, a '65 Thunderbird is just a piece of garbage to, cause it can't do the quarter as fast as your all mighty little Evo.

If you have nothing else to do but trash SC's cause they can't do an 11 second run except for the very few around here, then why don't you go and leave us be.

Frit

Back